Numidia

I have to agree with Jeremy. The East Coast Series has built itself up to a very good group of trucks. More trucks = Better show= More pulls, it will be hard to draw them far from there points pulls this time of year.

Sorry, No way we can commit to anything till next spring. Sounds like we put on such a good show Saturday night they want us back next year. Besides driving all night from the eastern shore to Numidia isn't what I call fun. I like 2 hooks within an hour of each other

You going to be at the Lebanon county fair Wednesday night? I believe that's a points pull.

I have to agree with Jeremy. The East Coast Series has built itself up to a very good group of trucks. More trucks = Better show= More pulls, it will be hard to draw them far from there points pulls this time of year.

If we can keep them all together it will be a hell of a class next year! We lost 4 to catastrophic engine failures (broke blocks) in the first 3 hooks.

If we can keep them all together it will be a hell of a class next year! We lost 4 to catastrophic engine failures (broke blocks) in the first 3 hooks.

Jeremy you and the other guys put on one hell of a good show Saturday!! Good to see you again to! I hope they keep your class next year we don't get pulls around here but twice a year.

Jeremy you and the other guys put on one hell of a good show Saturday!! Good to see you again to! I hope they keep your class next year we don't get pulls around here but twice a year.

Thanks! By the crowd reactions after every pass, I think the crowd was more then pleased with the show. I must have signed 20 autographs for kids after the pull. Defiantly a great atmosphere. We will be back again for sure if they put us in.

Thanks! By the crowd reactions after every pass, I think the crowd was more then pleased with the show. I must have signed 20 autographs for kids after the pull. Defiantly a great atmosphere. We will be back again for sure if they put us in.

Hey if you need hero cards let me know. I do that sort of thing on the side. Look me up on Facebook too!

Back