Fuel fittings/ thread size database

Someone have the length of the long timing case bolts? 2.5" ish?

from page 1:
CR CP3

inlet M12 x 1.5
return M12 x 1.5

don't know about the Duramax

from page 1:
CR CP3

inlet M12 x 1.5
return M12 x 1.5

don't know about the Duramax

must have missed it, thanks:thankyou2:

Does anybody know if they are the same as the duramax cp3s? I know that alot of guys run duramax cp3s on their cummins, so I would think they would be the same, but not sure

Anyone know what size and pitch the map sensor on the side of a 24v head. Looks to be a straight thread with an o-ring but I have not been able to find a plug to fit.

Anyone know what size and pitch the map sensor on the side of a 24v head. Looks to be a straight thread with an o-ring but I have not been able to find a plug to fit.
What sizes have you tried?

Have you tried m16x1.5 or m18x1.5?

Last edited:
must have missed it, thanks:thankyou2:

Does anybody know if they are the same as the duramax cp3s? I know that alot of guys run duramax cp3s on their cummins, so I would think they would be the same, but not sure
I would think the same. About the cp3s inter-changing.

ok I KNOW I have seen someone post a alternative place to buy this fitting to make a secondary oil drain on a 12V oil pan for cheap. It was a local parts store and like a 1/3 of the cost too but after searching I cannot find anything.

Help! Need to get my engine build back on track!

12voilreturn.jpg

Anyone know the size of the inlet oil feed for s300 and s400 chargers??

Oil cooler pressure fittings (to the turbos)

1/8 NPT and M12x11.5 straight metric oring.

where can you get 1/4 NPT to M12x11.5 oring ....basically to run the stock braided line to box stock borg warner with 1/4 NPT inlet???

Back