GoGo Diesel stage 1 intake for sale

Extended Power

I am selling my intake that I never got from Doug.

I am tired of waiting for it...as it is almost 3 months now.

I have already bought, and sent in the core that he required.

All you have to do is pay me, and I will send the different ship to address to Doug.

I want my $1200.00 back, and I will eat the cost of the core that I bought and shipped to him already.

Obviously, this intake will be new, fresh from his shop...not used at all.

Let me know via PM please.

Guess you really don't want it that bad. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Yeah...but it's a frick'n intake...

Neat how the guy who has the fastest 6.0L on the planet wanted one...then canceled his order, and built his own.

Difference being: I don't have the fastest 6.0L diesel, and I PAID FOR MY INTAKE UP FRONT expecting it to have been shipped in less then a week.

If I had known that it was gonna take 3 months to deliver it, I would have waited the 3 months, until they were on the shelf, ready to ship...

I asked Doug to refund all my money, and when I got the intake in my hands, that's when I would pay for it...he said he would...buuuuut, he already bought the materials...

The question goes out:

Who has sent Doug money for one of these intakes in the last 3 months???

It's been posted on PSN that Ivan was inline for the new tooling of them. But somebody who has one of the older styles new in box has offered to have doug ship Ivan his old style and take Ivans place for a new one.

Doug and I have spoken several times.
The new design is finished.
I think he is just waiting on some fittings to show up.

Need the new style of intake to run twin turbos without fitment problems.

If it sells before Doug ships it out to me, I will get him to ship to the new owner...if he ships before it sells, I will keep it, and put it on this winter.

Gonna try to dyno the truck next days off.
One pull with stock injectors, and stock intake.
One pull with stock injectors, stock intake, and a 50/50 mix of water/meth.
Couple pulls with bigger injectors, and stock intake.
Couple pulls with bigger injectors, stock intake, and a 50/50 mix of water/meth.
Another 2 with Doug's intake, with meth, and without...
And then the final pulls with everything else done. (But even I don't know what that is yet.)

If it is still for sale let me know. Sent you a pm on the other site. Shoot me a price shipped to 75077.

If it is still for sale let me know. Sent you a pm on the other site. Shoot me a price shipped to 75077.

Yes, it's still for sale...
I want $1200.00, and Doug will ship it to you...not sure what it would be, but you would be responsible for the shipping charges...

Let me know...

If you've decided not to sale it, it would be nice if you let me know. Need to do an oil cooler on the X!

Back