Leveling a 2014

Cowboy 2.0

be3una6y.jpg
Just picked my 14 up the other night.
Wanting to level it but don't want to kill my ride. Whos kit did yall use and how bad did it hurt your ride quality?

Last edited:
No info on leveling kit. But congrats on new truck. Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thuren coils seem to be a great option around $300. Otherwise there are many spacer kits out. I was going to level mine but it sits so nice and doesnt rub with the new tires.

Just an FYI not too many companies have come around to the new radius arm suspension. You can put a spacer in but the spring will look all bent and whatnot. I think Carli is making radius arm drop brackets so that the spring will sit strait. just something to ponder I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It rides great so I have no problem spending some extra to keep the geometry right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I've been wondering but to lazy to stop at the dealership and look, are those wheels aluminum or just simulators?

And are there any air ride kits for the front? That might be a better leveling route to go than spacers or longer springs?

I did the daystar 2 inch spacer and bilstein 5100s on my 13 ccsb and it rides better on and offroad then factory in my opinion. Im also running a 35 1250 18 tire on stock wheels and there is no rubbing at full lock, hitting driveways, or with slight articulation. Looks great too, feels really tall tho. It's taller then my buddies 2008 ccsb with a 4 inch lift with 35s. It took the tire shop longer to mount and balance the wheels and tires then it did for me to install the leveling kit and shocks. Im more then happy with it. Rear 5100s are in the near future as well.

I did the daystar 2 inch spacer and bilstein 5100s on my 13 ccsb and it rides better on and offroad then factory in my opinion. Im also running a 35 1250 18 tire on stock wheels and there is no rubbing at full lock, hitting driveways, or with slight articulation. Looks great too, feels really tall tho. It's taller then my buddies 2008 ccsb with a 4 inch lift with 35s. It took the tire shop longer to mount and balance the wheels and tires then it did for me to install the leveling kit and shocks. Im more then happy with it. Rear 5100s are in the near future as well.

Got a picture of it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna post some pics here tonight hopefully. Never posted to a thread before so please spread the knowledge on how to :)

Not trying to bring up a dead topic but I too am wanting to level my 14 so that I can run 20x12's.. Anybody got anything yet..? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411935729.493006.jpg

Following. Im picking up my new 2015 2500 tomorrow morning and want to change out factory wheels at minimum and swap to Bilsteins 5100 shocks.

10700131_10205009679631343_7898957442921676995_o.jpg

These trucks already ride great with the coil rear. Bilsteins don't seem like a must, but i'd like to throw on a set eventually.

Back