2013 Dodge Ram 4500-5500 Deletes

ISBand4BT

Hey guys, we just purchased (but not picked up) up a 2013 4500(or 5500..) and i started to look at delete tuners and such.

I looked thru here and didnt really see anything on what guys were using. Does anyone know if there are programmers out there yet for the '13s?

There are no current delete tunes for the 13-14 cummins. TS makes the Stryker, it's a injector duration module. Changes the spray pattern on the injectors and advertises at 135hp. I have one. On my 2014 works nice, you can tell its on there. But more hp is always nice.

:thankyou2:
There are no current delete tunes for the 13-14 cummins. TS makes the Stryker, it's a injector duration module. Changes the spray pattern on the injectors and advertises at 135hp. I have one. On my 2014 works nice, you can tell its on there. But more hp is always nice.

Im new on here as well, i have a 2011 cummins 6.7, just wondering the best route to go for a programmer? i have a banks intake and a 5" monster exhaust already installed. Still running my DPF but I'm looking for some good advice from some pro's!

Welcome! Ditch the dpf and egr components and get a h&s. Also, spend lots of time using the search function, you will learn a lot.

Back