July 4th Specials

StarLite Diesel

EFILive Cummins Tester
First I wanted to say thanks to all my new customers for their support! The past month has been a lot of work and alot of fun!

I have decided that I want to keep on the current pace of new customers so i'm doing a different special for this week only. From 7-3-2001 to 7-9-2011! http://www.starlitediesel.com

I will be offering free UPS ground shipping on all EFILive V2 purchases shipped within the lower 48 states, or a $15 (USD) credit on UPS shipping when sent to Canada, Alaska or Hawaii!

Use Coupon Code 'SHIP4FREE' on the site when completing checkout / payment!

In addition to free shipping, i'm going to continue to offer, for free, the StarLite Diesel Tuning library for this sale as well.

As a final perk, i'm also going to continue to offer discounted custom tuning prices (applicable to MOST trucks - please contact me for further details).... The pricing for most custom tuning is normally $300+ with purchase of an EFILive cable, but for this sale I will keep the price discounted to $150!

Please note this sale is good for both Duramax and Cummins customers! I also have combo packs of products with more coming before the weekend is over!

Thanks for your business! Please don't hesitate to contact me for any of your needs!

I have also added a new combo item to our store, including a laptop pre-configured with EFILive software and Windows 7. For those not sure what they need to get going with EFILive on their GM or Dodge trucks - no more worries! We've got you covered!

Back