Removed The Shoutbox

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Guys, I had to kill the Shoutbox. I know you guys like it, but it is chewing up resources on the server. It caused us to crash last night. So, until we can figure out what the details, I had to turn it off. Sorry about taking a toy away, but we have to do this to keep the site fast for you guys :bigsmile:

Thanks For Understanding,
CD Staff

Yep..that makes sense now..The site was stupid slow for me all day (very slow computer at work doesn't help that either of course)

Seems to be faster already. the Pager is a space hog too, but I cant let that one go LOL

On that note, If you guys have any suggestions about "cleaning" things up, let me know. We are always open to suggestions

Yeah, get rid of that Billysgoat feller while you're cleaning house...He seems to slow the site down too...LOL

I'll second that Tim .......Billy seems to always be sleeping at the switch ! LOL Almost got one by him yesterday ! LOL

Dang straight skippy june bug :1tooth: LOL LOL

You did know the looneys are running this asylum, right?? LOL LOL

Whats next.....Scotty becomes moderator ? I see he's bucking for it with Ratlover at Rats home turf ! :bang ! But I would not know since I'm :banned: for life ! :rockwoot:

Back