Project DeRanged truck progress

TooMuchBoost said:
All that truck is missing at the moment is to be parked in front of a pool hall with a IB6UB9 chrome front license plate....and the year to be 1989 of course.:hehe: :hehe:

hahahah :lol:

so whats the rules again?????

iam new to the sport and thinking about buying a new truck and making it real fast. can i run in pro 1 and pro 2 at the same race event.iam going to get a 5 stage chip can i turn it down for pro 2 annd up for pro 1 ???? if so why doesnt everybody in pro 1 run in pro 2 and double there chances of winning money and points.

Last edited:
UNBROKEN said:
You're kidding, right ? LOL
No he is not kidding, he is thinking he will be racing the rump ranger in the low power setting:kick: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

bluedog said:
iam new to the sport and thinking about buying a new truck and making it real fast. can i run in pro 1 and pro 2 at the same race event.iam going to get a 5 stage chip can i turn it down for pro 2 annd up for pro 1 ???? if so why doesnt everybody in pro 1 run in pro 2 and double there chances of winning money and points.

Only two posts and I'm already Fazed and Donfused. lol or maybe it's that I'm just all mizzy and dixed up, either way, somethin ain't right! :doh:

RC Cox, AKA RCCX notified me today that our dual stage NOS kit has shipped, and should be here friday. :rockwoot: Thanks RC.

Also I got my 100 PSI boost gauge from Wunderwood today:
Its all getting closer. Thanks again ya'll I am already having fun.:rockwoot:

Attachments

• 100 Boost.jpg
    100 Boost.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 107
Thanks RCCX for the Ranger NOS kit

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks to RC Cox for hooking the ranger up with a dual stage NOS kit. This is a sweet looking kit. Huge lines, and two solenoids for the dual stage kit. It looks sweet, and I know its gonna hit hard. Thanks again. You can count on taking it down the track yourself for a pass. Thanks again, from the Comp D crew. :rockwoot:

2007_Aug_14_001_Small_.JPG

2007_Aug_14_003_Small_.JPG

2007_Aug_14_002_Small_.JPG

This is the rangers HPOP, that I am trying like hell to figure out how to make more pressure:
2007_Aug_14_004_Small_.JPG

And here are the heads that I bought that turned out to be cracked. DOH!

Anyone need a paper weight?

2007_Aug_14_005.JPG

Tim. Convert to the 05 style hpop. And install the snap to connect fitting and bracket kit and we will be fine.

Dalpilot said:
This is the rangers HPOP, that I am trying like hell to figure out how to make more pressure:
2007_Aug_14_004_Small_.JPG

When I was at ATS a little over a year ago they wre working on a dual set-up. Guess they never came out with it?

I can't donate it but I have a 05 drivetrain. motor, tranny,transfercase. We were asking 4500.00 but would give it to ya'll for 3500.00. Gauranteed. 40,000 mile king ranch truck.

Just wanted to take a few seconds to say Thanks To Danny, (Imelmo) for Draging the truck and trailer from Florida to Houston. That helped us out a ton, and shows what a good guy, and great Racer he is. Now the truck will be turned over to Gene tomorrow and begin its journey to California, where Gene will get out the cutting torch and welder, and build Project DeRanged into the truck that were hoping it will be. Thanks again Danny.

Back