So who's $@%#'n this chicken

CBSuperDuty

Got Looney???
Oops... I guess I meant to say what is the pecking order around here (owners, mods, ect)?:aiwebs_017: Just curious.

I believe I have a picture of Timbeaux having sexual relations with a chicken on my computer at home....LOL

Phil and I own it, and Billygoat, Dalpilot, and Unborken are our Lead Mods for now

partsguy662 said:
I believe I have a picture of Timbeaux having sexual relations with a chicken on my computer at home....LOL
I think you can leave that pic at home.:doh:

Thanks Tim

You mean Billy has control of things? Just great, a toothless, 60 year old looking adolesant redneck with too much time on his hands is in control.LOL :woohoo:

deltag8r said:
You mean Billy has control of things? Just great, a toothless, 60 year old looking adolesant redneck with too much time on his hands is in control.LOL :woohoo:

:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: Just remember, I have an "edit" button so you should :bow: :bow: :bow: before my greatness LOL

deltag8r said:

No we left him over at TDS!LOL :aiwebs_024:

Billysgoat said:
:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: Just remember, I have an "edit" button so you should :bow: :bow: :bow: before my greatness LOL

You talk all the smack ya want cause you know I Can and Will press Your edit button. Missy has given me permission. Besides you dont want me and Todd on your case do ya!!!!

CBSuperDuty said:
Oops... I guess I meant to say what is the pecking order around here (owners, mods, ect)?:aiwebs_017: Just curious.

Hey CB,

I like your avatar. Wonder if it comes in my color? :lolly:

DJ :spam2:

P.S. I'm don't think I can handle SPAM anymore :doh:

I think all of the sites share the same goal, we are just providing another place for serious dieselheads to hang

Timbeaux38 said:
Phil and I own it, and Billygoat, Dalpilot, and Unborken are our Lead Mods for now

who is this 'unborken' you speak of?
gosh timmy ya cant even spell your mods names :aiwebs_011: :dead-horse-fast2: :doh: LOL

Back