84-99 Softail FXS 3” extended controllers
Chrome FXSTD Wide glide controllers
2000+ Chrome Softail Brakes
21x2.1 Front Edge wheel
18x8.5 Rear Edge wheel
ME2 F&R Tune

no fuel gauge/radio/cruise/wind shield. Just bare essentials
can provide a full 10 page build sheet to serious buyer

Custom build began in 2008 when the local HD dealer decided to build a "show bike". 2011 the dealership closed, bike consisted of a rolling chassis with all the paint/body work already done.
After closing in 11 the chassis and the pallets of parts were sold to a local bike shop with plans on using it as their show bike. They completed the build but never fired up the bike.
I purchased the bike in 15' and got it running, put 6,800 miles on it since October of 2015.
Dont ride enough to keep it.

Apologize for some pictures being sideways. they weren't taken/saved like that and don't pop up like that in other places

Attachments

• Bike W-N.jpg
    Bike W-N.jpg
    665.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Bike W-S .jpg
    Bike W-S .jpg
    678.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Bike Rear.jpg
    Bike Rear.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 3
  • gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 3
  • Bike Front .jpg
    Bike Front .jpg
    841.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Motor 1.jpg
    Motor 1.jpg
    566.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Motor 2.jpg
    Motor 2.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 2
not as bad as you'd think, id say it would be much louder if i put the ground pounder setup on that i have. but thats for another project.

$5,000 deposit sure

Sorry for the lowball, if I hadn't bought that old Shovelhead, I'd have more in the budget. Nice bike though. Too nice for me.

that chain conversion is cool...10k shipped...lol..just kidding..2 is enough....
You should probably get something like a Honda Grom to keep in the back seat of the dually, so you can just ride away when it breaks down again.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

that chain conversion is cool...10k shipped...lol..just kidding..2 is enough....

Always need a 3rd though if other 2 are down.
If for some reason i still have it next spring, i'd consider 10K shipped.
we're planning on visiting my wifes grandma down in lake whales. only about 75 miles from your area.

however, i really hope i don't have it by then.

been on the lookout for a 4th gen laramie mega g56 truck, rather turn the bike to cash to avoid high interest financing

you've got a waiting game going on then, patience is a virtue.

i figure if i don't get a buyer before winter hits, i'll end up keeping it and continue to put 2-300 miles on it a year.
Trade value would be enough to cover Illinois's auto tax and that would be it.

Back