Tech calls to my cell

2Tone12V

Yet again I have been getting some phone calls at extreme hours of the night. Not only late but people who call, hang up and call back 30-45 seconds and never leave a message. Respect that I have a family and things to do as well even during work hours. I am more than happy to help you. And it is my job. But there is an entire nation calling that phone for technical support and I am on the phone most of the time. Call me once and leave a message. I will call you back. If I don't and it is an emergency. Give it some time and call me back. Don't continue to dial, hang up and dial over and over. Thanks everyone.

Also: This is for AirDog issues and questions only. Not to find out if your vp is going bad and how to check. Those calls are for the shops or to take the truck and have them diagnose. Thats how they make a living. If your pump is working fine PLEASE do not call me and ask me to run you through every fuse and wire in the truck. As much as I would love to. My job is to find out if our product is working correctly or not. That is it. I CANNOT advise you how to fix anything else on the truck anyways. Company policy. Don't think I am a prick when I refuse. Understand I have to lookout for my own job. If I tell you to fix something other than our product. And i tell you wrong or you do it wrong and break it. My company is responsible. I will NOT put my job on the line. Thanks again.

Y But there is an entire nation calling that phone for technical support and I am on the phone most of the time. Call me once and leave a message. I will call you back. If I don't and it is an emergency..

I could have typed that myslef!! here let me change it a bit, Anthony:

"...But there is an entire nation calling that phone for tech sled pulling questions and I work full time, plus this,so Call me once and leave a message.

If it is a stupid question, or even a legitimate question, and you admit ON THE MESSAGE you didn't bother to read the rulebook before you called, chances are very good, I wont call you back.. .":doh:

I could have typed that myslef!! here let me change it a bit, Anthony:

"...But there is an entire nation calling that phone for tech sled pulling questions and I work full time, plus this,so Call me once and leave a message.

If it is a stupid question, or even a legitimate question, and you admit ON THE MESSAGE you didn't bother to read the rulebook before you called, chances are very good, I wont call you back.. .":doh:

Shut up old man:hehe: You made me sound like prick. Luckily for you I read those rules and caught a couple things YOU missed.:kick:

yeah, id like to know the wiring diagram to that 38,000.00 super street truck. i'am away from my phone. but you can leave a message day or nite. my number is.... (computer crashed)

yeah, id like to know the wiring diagram to that 38,000.00 super street truck. i'am away from my phone. but you can leave a message day or nite. my number is.... (computer crashed)

Thats pretty easy. Data logger to battery and were done.

Back