Deep South Diesel Shoot-Out

I'm trying to pull this off... Hooker picked me up a Coal Oralin' Diesel shirt to cut the sleeves off of.. I'm Jacked up!

Hopefully we get a good crowd. The payouts are pretty good, the dyno fee is cheap, and there will be lunch and drinks provided. Hard to beat on a Saturday.

I'm trying to pull this off... Hooker picked me up a Coal Oralin' Diesel shirt to cut the sleeves off of.. I'm Jacked up!
Hate to dissappoint, but I couldn't make my way through the crowd of mouth breathers at the tent. I hope you will live.

This should be a good time.

Jeff, did you find out if you get to run your own truck or an operator?

I'm bringing heart.... Don't you worry. Looks like the south GA gang will be well represented too. This will be fun.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

I'm bringing heart.... Don't you worry. Looks like the south GA gang will be well represented too. This will be fun.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

Wait, gingers don't have souls, does that mean they don't have heart? No heart means no blood...therefore you must be pumping kool-aid.

sent from the head of a trail of destruction.

Wait, gingers don't have souls, does that mean they don't have heart? No heart means no blood...therefore you must be pumping kool-aid.

sent from the head of a trail of destruction.

I have heart pal... I assure you of that. Still not happy that you didn't get me a Coal Oralin' Diesel shirt... I was ready to tuck my boots into my jeans and stuff.

I have heart pal... I assure you of that. Still not happy that you didn't get me a Coal Oralin' Diesel shirt... I was ready to tuck my boots into my jeans and stuff.
Think you could breath through your mouth all day? I mean, that is the most effective way to oral the coal.

Back