"Bad Medicine" P/S Truck First Complete Shakedown

Timebomb

Bootney Lee Fonsworth
This is the first complete run after a few trans issues have plagued the truck. We are very happy and look to improve from here. Need to put this pig on a diet... Congrats on the pass Philip Price

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BldC43fYWUs&feature=c4-overview&list=UUPlDuqAtwvbCpcKiTELsbJw"] First Complete Shakedown 9.46@143 - YouTube[/ame]

I should say its the first pass under power past the 60' we managed a 1.42 60' and then 2nd gear took a poop a few weeks ago.

I was going to say happy to see that you guys got your water problem you were having as scheid!!! Great pass!!!

Believe it or not it wasn't a water issue as we first thought it was out there. We unhooked the water and it did the same stuff. Just was a tight converter and it hit a spot were it over fueled.

I predict Jared in the bully dog truck is going to have some competition in no time! Awesome pass, cant wait to see it in person.

This truck is very very nice looking inside and out. Got to check it out while it was at another shop about a month ago. Only gonna be faster next time it's out.

Back