Driveline vibrations

edmeyers

Addicted Diesel
For years now I've had a terrible vibration in my 94 I been real busy with work and I haven't worked on the truck as much as in the past but I have replaced all the front end components pulled the front axel shafts rebuilt the tranny install a new clutch had the drive shaft worked over removed the drive shaft dampener balanced the wheels tried new wheels

Tonight I found my problem I rebuilt the rear brakes a few years ago with all the components from rock auto the problem was the rear drums were not balanced I bought new ones from auto zone and the problem is gone. Thousands of dollars spent years of frustration and the whole time it was bad brake drums I feel really stupid but also glad it is behind me now

I ran my vibration down to being my aftermarket trac bar holding the front end off to one side.

Monkey Fist Rage

Thanks for that info........you read the reviews and wonder if its all made up. Do you run the centramaticas on all four corners? Do they trap any mud?

Thanks for that info........you read the reviews and wonder if its all made up. Do you run the centramaticas on all four corners? Do they trap any mud?

I run them in all four wheels , i have not had any problems with mud or snow , i have sold atleast 50 sets and the guys that have them love them

Last edited:
Back