First off........

What do you guys have in mind for the air setup?
I have a "Diesel forum relic turbo" it was once owned by Jim Fulmer, i bought it off of Chris Watson(r.i.p. Super Sonic) its a turbonetics 105mm thumper......

Dunno. We still fishing. This is new waters we are treading. Open to advisement......

Big single and spray. Simple, and lighter than compounds.

Look at what Eric Gentry did power wise with a single and spray on a much milder setup.

Last edited:
Damn, When Trevor texted me about this he had me excited that it might actually stay common rail! I was really hoping to tickle that wire.. lol.

You should call it something like "Bourbon", because it's been aged 20 years.

It's really nice to see progress even being talked about. I've known this chassis since it was a baby.

This is good news, its always nice to see a diesel drag truck being built verses sold.

15 weeks until Suncoast Spring Shakedown.:poke:

This is good news, its always nice to see a diesel drag truck being built verses sold.

15 weeks until Suncoast Spring Shakedown.:poke:

I have been seeing a ton of trucks being sold on Strictly Race Diesels on facebook, not sure if people are upgrading or switching to a different class but it must just be winter time...

I am at the same point that im excited to see the truck being built not sold :cheer:

Talk to @logan_built for your trans setup and youll never look back. If im not mistaken his trans is currently making the fastest 60' in a 4x4 diesel. I know your setup is 2wd but i think you could have an even greater advantage that way.

Talk to @logan_built for your trans setup and youll never look back. If im not mistaken his trans is currently making the fastest 60' in a 4x4 diesel. I know your setup is 2wd but i think you could have an even greater advantage that way.
Never heard of Logan? Does he have a website?

He owned the Grinch for a while and did the trans in jpliberts truck

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Going to jump in.... Jeff offered up the pro mod chassis at one of the race days he gave me a hand with. I said i would build an engine and help get this thing on the truck where it should be. I don't mind trying to chase a number and making some noise, But the full on race teams have deeper pockets then I think I can provide. Ill build a solid runner and see what we can do as a team. Out of curiosity what is the current time to chase with a chassis setup like this? what's a respectable ET and mph everyone would expect? Ready when you are....

We have someone on the Team who is very well versed in our Dodge transmissions with like 20 years experience.:evil

Going to jump in.... Jeff offered up the pro mod chassis at one of the race days he gave me a hand with. I said i would build an engine and help get this thing on the truck where it should be. I don't mind trying to chase a number and making some noise, But the full on race teams have deeper pockets then I think I can provide. Ill build a solid runner and see what we can do as a team. Out of curiosity what is the current time to chase with a chassis setup like this? what's a respectable ET and mph everyone would expect? Ready when you are....
:pop::pop:

To be competitive in Pro Mod you will need to be deep into the 4s.

Back