Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Drag Racing
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Drag Racing Where ALL Racers are Welcome- From ET Bracket, all the way to ProStreet and Top Diesel!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2020, 09:03 AM   #41
Snedge

Name: Snedge
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
I forget that people that can login to forums are possibly children. Literally.
So.. To be clear. I respect anyone that has an interest in engines of any kind. In this world of instant gratification, and information on demand, it's truly a miracle that they'd even care.
I would never want to push away a child with enough curiosity to ask questions. On the forum it's impossible to know who you're addressing, so I tend to make assumptions based on words only.
In the future I'm going to look both ways before putting on my Snedge hat.

Old 05-08-2020, 09:43 AM   #42
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ_LB7 View Post
I am here to read and learn from you old timers.
WTAF!!!????!?!?!?

At least we don't get carded for beer anymore.

Old 05-08-2020, 10:09 AM   #43
J-Pipes

Name: J-Pipes
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jory Exotic View Post
WTAF!!!????!?!?!?

At least we don't get carded for beer anymore.

Hahaha, first time my dad was ever carded in his life was at dinner with two grandchildren! He's been buying beer since a freshman in high school, and never the 3.2 stuff! State law, if you look younger than retirement age basically, they're supposed to card you! It was also a first day on the job waitress, who got really nervous that he was going to make a scene when he told her that was the first time he'd been carded!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Old 05-08-2020, 10:12 AM   #44
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Pipes View Post
Hahaha, first time my dad was ever carded in his life was at dinner with two grandchildren! He's been buying beer since a freshman in high school, and never the 3.2 stuff! State law, if you look younger than retirement age basically, they're supposed to card you! It was also a first day on the job waitress, who got really nervous that he was going to make a scene when he told her that was the first time he'd been carded!
I got carded by a woman, the mother of a kid in my sons class, that know who I am, at Walmart buying beer one day. I just looked up and told her "no." She stared at me....than rang up my schidt and I left. Dumbass rulz. "Does the customer look under 40?" Fukking stupid.

Old 05-08-2020, 10:33 AM   #45
thatguy69

Name: thatguy69
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 DIESEL View Post
I think he was 12-14 or so honestly.
I've been on here since I was 15,lost my old account password and couldn't recover it. For some reason I had like 10 emails back then and could never rememeber that passwords to them so I couldn't unlock my password. Started this one in 2011 or so

Old 05-08-2020, 11:07 AM   #46
Snedge

Name: Snedge
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jory Exotic View Post
I got carded by a woman, the mother of a kid in my sons class, that know who I am, at Walmart buying beer one day. I just looked up and told her "no." She stared at me....than rang up my schidt and I left. Dumbass rulz. "Does the customer look under 40?" Fukking stupid.
Lots of places have systems that require the ID be scanned along with the beer, tobacco, or certain medicines. Covers the stores ass, and lets the man keep account of your ass.
My dad freaked out on a woman one time because he was buying smokes for my mom. I'm like.... wth Bossman? Is it that hard to hand over your ID ? It's not like they're judging you.

Closed Thread