2006 Dmax 2500HD SAS'd with Compounds

HotRodTractor

Overfueled? Maybe?
attachment.php

Custom built from the ground up. Lots of little details too numerous to remember or mention.
2005 Ford Super 60 axle with XXXTraction 4 link setup with skid plate and Icon coilovers
Hydro-assist steering
2004 Dodge 11.5 Rear axle
8" Deaver lift springs/custom traction bars/high lift air bags/Bilstein 5150 reservoir shocks
Modified Ford NV273 transfer case setup to work with factory Chevy push button 4x4
Titan 52 Gallon midship fuel tank
SS Style bumper cover
AMP Steps
20x12 Fuel 2piece Mavericks wrapped in 37x13.50 Toyos,

attachment.php

Under the hood: Compound turbos featuring Danville 72mm VGT being fed by an S483.
Exergy 10mm Stroker CP3
Exergy 60% over injectors
ATI Damper
ProFab Castflow Xtreme manifolds and up-pipes
ProFab Intake bridge
Custom fuel system with Bean's Diesel Tank sump, Fuelab lift pump, Water separator, 2 micron fuel filter, Fuelab pressure regulator
Custom Tuning by Danville

Kenwood Excelon DNX890HD Head unit

Transmission has just been refreshed. This truck was built to work and play. Dyno sheet is posted for some very conservative tuning, there is plenty more fuel and air for more ponies, but I wasn't interested in pushing it. I've driven it from Ohio to Colorado to Texas and back home with a 36' gooseneck in tow and it just runs. The only thing I would change is to go to say 4.56 gears with the the trailer. Cloth interior. I'll get the transmission installed and have a fresh coat of wax on it if someone gets serious and wants to come look at it. Unless you have a vintage pickup for a partial trade, I'm not interested. $25K. Price is FIRM. Located in Cable Ohio.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1487351_594371740617541_1885533742_n.jpg
    1487351_594371740617541_1885533742_n.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Nessy Bare Frame.jpg
    Nessy Bare Frame.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Nessy Hauling old NO7 in ENNIS.jpg
    Nessy Hauling old NO7 in ENNIS.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Nessy Dyno Graph.jpg
    Nessy Dyno Graph.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Nessy Engine.jpg
    Nessy Engine.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
How many miles on the body? any rust? Thanks - Dustin

128K miles on the truck. Front rockers are "sand blasted" from living and working on a dirt road, but its just surface rust, no cancer, One spot on the rear driver's side bedside under where the factory flare was is just starting to bubble, but it would be an easy repair.

Stock Bottom End?

Yes. This truck has had compound turbos in some flavor since 2007 and 20K miles on the clock with zero issues from the bottom end. Tuned to run cool and efficient. Hence why the "max" tune is only 638rwhp using 1700us of pw. Very conservative.

Probably an odd question, but can it be lowered any? If so, how much?

Just guessing at the moment but you might be able to get it a couple of inches lower - I'd have to look a bit closer to give an estimate. You would need new coils, perhaps new coil-over bodies, and then decide how much up travel you really want in the front. The rear you would need new leaf springs.

Back