10 Post Minimum?

Should there be a 10 post minimum?

• Yes

Votes: 64 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 34.7%

• Total voters
Theres a reason. Too many jackasses sign up thinking this is a Craigslist subforum.

Why not contribute something to a topic or ask a question? Its not difficult to get ten constructive posts here. You've been here since 2011 and haven't contributed a thing, yet feel it's ok to question that rule?

Last edited:
I think it's time to move on from the 10 post minimum and make it a time based upgrade. That should curb the enthusiasm to spam everything.

****. I didn't see the 2011 thing. Defeated.
Both then.

Monkey Fist Rage

Last edited:
I just get frustrated when i fire up the Ole tapertalk and see 10 useless comments from the same fool. I could care less what kind of circus the sales forum turns into.

Monkey Fist Rage

I've said it before. Get rid of post minimums so they can send their pm's and move on, then we don't need to see their 10 useless posts.

Last edited:
Fantastic!

So post some helpful, informative, beneficial information for the rest of us to enjoy, and then you can PM. It's really not hard at all.

Joining this forum, posting a bunch of BS or 2 word 'nice truck' posts is a quick, fast, and in a hurry way to piss off the moderators, and they WILL ban you.

The best analogy I can think of is this: walk into a buffet at a nice hotel in Vegas, pay nothing, and then head directly to the prime rib/snow crab/pork tenderloin section of said buffet and start piling as many plates as you can get your hands on. Its extremely selfish and does absolutely nothing for the other members/customers.

Back