Hamilton cam test

The results are as follows peak horsepower was 831 on the stock cam due to a little blip, the horse power on the Hamilton was 815 but much smoother. The torque gain was huge 1558 to 1755. The upper end was better by 80 to 100 ft lbs. I will be leaving this one in!

The results are as follows peak horsepower was 831 on the stock cam due to a little blip, the horse power on the Hamilton was 815 but much smoother. The torque gain was huge 1558 to 1755. The upper end was better by 80 to 100 ft lbs. I will be leaving this one in!

will you also be adding a tooth to the cam to see what it does?

will you also be adding a tooth to the cam to see what it does?

This was just a straight up test..

I'm more than sure Jeff / Rick will now start playing a bit...To get max benefit from it..

But that extra TQ is bad A$$!

I really really wanted to try this cam in my truck for spool and drivability... :/

Heard that Jeff made a few changes and was able to get even more hp out of the Hamilton cam on Sat... I beleive it will be higher hp than the 831, yet the tq numbers stayed higher as well. ( Rick couldn't remember the exact totals )

I'll try to get pics of the graphs when I can...

Couple of Sat. Runs... Hamilton cam...red line is after some fuel tweeking I beleive..

Jeffs not here and Amy and I were having to search through all the runs..

Look at the tq #'s out there at just over 3000 rpm's... Wow!

13526ed3.jpg

99d1fddb.jpg

975ee01e.jpg

Doidge, I know your thinking the same thing i am...

Swole, I might need to talk to you too if you still have your charger set up

Jeff I need to talk to ya sometime after Thanksgiving about possibly getting something started with my ohio truck... the converter was ordered and terry is making it shortly

Just wondering when a convenient day or time to call ya is about making some future plans?

thanks again
Dustin Fletcher

Back