It's Official!! Shop Day at Garmons NOV. 14th

My buddy Mike D forgot to tell the rest of the story. He got lost in the motel
parking lot.:hehe: Now that was funny!
Yea, we had a blast! Thanks for the entertainment Swole.
I finally won something!!! :rockwoot::Cheer:

Brian

I'm going to try to make it... I'm going to miss out at the one in Charleston this year, so I'll drive a bit to get to one. Being at Jeff's is a plus...

How far is the Shop from Florida line? I would like to get up that way... could be a fun trip!

How far is the Shop from Florida line? I would like to get up that way... could be a fun trip!

Not sure on actual distance but you'll probably spend 3.5 hrs +/- if I had to guess.....It'll be worth it for sure..

hey swole, i figured up be up in my neck of the woods protecting our commander in chief!!!!!! lol this g20 crap is crappin on my parade!

-wish it wasnt so far for me

Swole any word on when your going to have your truck back up and running? I saw it last friday when i hauled my dodge to garmons. Saw a chewed up piston on your tire and looked above your front left tire and saw the cam :Throwup:

hey swole, i figured up be up in my neck of the woods protecting our commander in chief!!!!!! lol this g20 crap is crappin on my parade!

-wish it wasnt so far for me

I think this is what Swole is having to deal with ......

kanye.jpg

Yeah, this rain Chit Was Freakin Crazy!! My area got pretty dang lucky compared to most of the Metro area....I even got a little water coming in my house....

Yeah, my truck will make you sick to look at the damage!!! But, I bought a used 06/07 motor with only 40K miles on it....It just hit the dock today...Gonna try and go pick it up tmrw.......But with my GF's birthday this weekend, I won't get a chance to start the Swap until the first of next week....

I'm still undecided as to my plan of attack......Might even just put it back TOTALLY STOCK and save on my chit for a race engine build later....But then again, I'll have an $8000 Tranny behind a freakin stock motor......

So, other option is just to hang all my stuff on this motor and Hopefully swap my o-ring'd and oversized valve seated head onto the new motor....But I have to see if it's damaged first.....

If the guy comes through with the VP rods for me that offered them, I may be pulling everything to swap those as well......Who knows!!

I just wanna drive my Dang Truck!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. West is a Big F'ng Racist F'up!!!!!!!! I wouldn't piss on his A$$ is he was on Fire!!!!!!!!!!

drop his ass in downtown pittsburgh, we already have greenpeace jumpin off bridges into the river. and i guess they're flinging crap now? wtf?

maybe the flooding will do a lil cleanin? :poke:

around 9 would be a good time to show up but, it will be going all day so, when ever you feel like showing. The dyno could get filled up quick though so, if that's something you want to do.... the earlier the better.

Back