2wd pull Help!!!

BIGREDGOAT

im pulling next weekend. My truck is a 1992 Dodge D-350, Has a southbend DD with a cryo input, a detroit trutrack, I got SDX 5x14's with a HE351 non vgt, and i got track bars, but how much weight and where? lol

all the weight right over the rear tires, how much depends on class. Are you pulling with 4x4 trucks? you should ask about hitch height,being at a disadvantage you should get two inches on your hitch height than 4x4 trucks

Lots behind or above the rear axle.

Jack the truck up and block the rear solid. Need all the height you can get.

Do you have a NV4500???

IIRC, my old 93 2wd ext cab 250 weighed in at 5800...

its a fun bull**** pull, im going to prolly be pulling against like SMOKE MACHINE, and other trucks of HIGH PROFILE

Put most of the weight right behind the rear axle. My truck weights 6800 empty i usually hang close to 1200 on the very back when running a 26 inch hitch, then move 400 or so to the front when i run 30. like the others said fab up some sort of suspention stops to keep your hitch height from falling.
Also i would get some sort of traction bars if you havent already.

Put most of the weight right behind the rear axle. My truck weights 6800 empty i usually hang close to 1200 on the very back when running a 26 inch hitch, then move 400 or so to the front when i run 30. like the others said fab up some sort of suspention stops to keep your hitch height from falling.
Also i would get some sort of traction bars if you havent already.

yep what Lynn said :Cheer: :welcome:

Dale

What are you 2wd guys running for rubber on the back for pulling? Tall and skinny, short and fat, A/T or a set of mudders?

Sorry for the questions....might finally try my hand at pulling sometime....with a 2 wheeler

Chris

Back