Anyone know Blackmega3500

Long and the short of it is, until Sanger has his money, you, Blackmega, OWE him and need to pay up, REGARDLESS of who owes you and how much money you might loose. The burden to resolve this lies squarely on you. Stop calling names, making excuses, dodging the subject, and PAY UP. It’s better to lose money, than to leave someone hanging for a refund and prove yourself a scumbag by making excuses why Sanger doesn’t have his money.

This! It takes all of ten seconds to link a card to PayPal.

Long and the short of it is, until Sanger has his money, you, Blackmega, OWE him and need to pay up, REGARDLESS of who owes you and how much money you might loose. The burden to resolve this lies squarely on you. Stop calling names, making excuses, dodging the subject, and PAY UP. It’s better to lose money, than to leave someone hanging for a refund and prove yourself a scumbag by making excuses why Sanger doesn’t have his money.

Homie, with all that typing you clearly didn't take your time to read through the posts.

You people just don't realize the concept of not giving a phuck at this point. PayPal has already taken the money.

Now pick up your phone and call their customer service @

1 (888) 221-1161

Instead of typing out some long winded run along paragraph.

NEEEEEEXT!:eek:wned:

This! It takes all of ten seconds to link a card to PayPal.

It used to be.... someone hacked my eBay, which was linked to my PayPal, and made some serious chaos on my account.

Even eBay now doesn't recommend linking your PayPal account due to exposure.

Had to shut down my old eBay and PayPal acct.

I read every single post.
It doesn’t matter if PayPal has taken your money, Sanger doesn’t have it so you owe him. It’s that simple.
Go ahead and criticize my paragraph. At least I don’t owe anyone a refund, and trying to make excuses why I don’t need to pay!!!

I'm confused.(easily done) What happened to the hood? Did he not get it, or did the freight company lose it.

I read every single post.
It doesn’t matter if PayPal has taken your money, Sanger doesn’t have it so you owe him. It’s that simple.
Go ahead and criticize my paragraph. At least I don’t owe anyone a refund, and trying to make excuses why I don’t need to pay!!!

:doh: clearly you don't know how PayPal works, and for this I do apologize. I was taught to not bully or tease those who are slower than me. I've gone ahead and taken the liberty to supply you with PayPals procedure of handling refunds link-aroo!

Customer disputes, claims, chargebacks, & bank reversals overview

:thankyou2:

I'm confused.(easily done) What happened to the hood? Did he not get it, or did the freight company lose it.

No Sanger didn't receive it as they held it at the terminal awaiting more money from the freight company as result of the freight company (freightquote.com) failing to correctly quote and charge the shipment. They offered to do terminal to terminal for him to pick it up which was 15miles from him, but he declined so I agreed to a refund. PayPal has already taken the money from my account, I got the hood back and still awaiting refund of the original 230 I paid the freight broker.

Why couldn't you leave the funds from the buyer in your PayPal account until the hood arrived and he was happy with it thus making a future refund go much faster?

I was using that money to ship it and again the same thing 3-5 days to transfer to acct.

As it was I was only going to make a little over $100 buck back off of it. If I was in to making more money off it I would've tried to sell local. Instead figured I'd sell it cheap to a compd member and it was priced very low at only $350 in the first place. I could've sold it local for 500-700 all day long since it was a steel oem srt10 hood.

:doh: clearly you don't know how PayPal works, and for this I do apologize. I was taught to not bully or tease those who are slower than me. I've gone ahead and taken the liberty to supply you with PayPals procedure of handling refunds link-aroo!

Customer disputes, claims, chargebacks, & bank reversals overview

:thankyou2:

If it makes you feel better to claim you’re smarter than me, crow on.
I don’t know how PayPal works because I never have used it, and never intend to.
Just make sure Sanger gets his money regardless what PayPal does.

I understand now. Just seems like one of the deals that doesn't go through exactly as planned. Could have been worse. Could have been an LS with a "valve tick" that showed up with 5 broken pistons and under valve cover charcoal 1/2" thick.:hehe:

If it makes you feel better to claim you’re smarter than me, crow on.
I don’t know how PayPal works because I never have used it, and never intend to.
Just make sure Sanger gets his money regardless what PayPal does.

Please don't allow my sarcasm to come across as an insult!

PayPal sucks compared to what it used to be, so you're not missing out on much!

Get off your soap box amigo and realize I could give zero phucks on your opinion.

It's so convienent for someone to tell someone else how to spend their money. Gtfo with all that stupid $hit.

News flash, when your debit cards not linked you have to bank transfer!

Your cute when your trying to be a tough guy for something that has zero to do with you!

In other words he's waiting on next paid check. Need a little float

It used to be.... someone hacked my eBay, which was linked to my PayPal, and made some serious chaos on my account.

Even eBay now doesn't recommend linking your PayPal account due to exposure.

Had to shut down my old eBay and PayPal acct.

So what is the suggested procedure for paypal, and ebay?

Please don't allow my sarcasm to come across as an insult!

PayPal sucks compared to what it used to be, so you're not missing out on much!
Just because you are clueless to a service you choose to use, is no excuse.

I've used it almost since it's inception, it's not all that hard to figure out.

In fact, I'm thinking you may have accrued an overdraft fee on the account attached to your PayPal, because there were no funds in the account.
This little issue may be why everything is being held up.
It goes like this after putting a transfer through PayPal:

It takes 3-5 days to hit the bank account, a day or 2 to realize no funds are there, then PayPal gets the notification.
Sometimes it is automatically put back through and the system will do this up to 3 times (total), automatically.
In total, it could take up to 25 days for someone to realize they aren't getting paid.

Kevin, YOU have a problem, YOU need to take care of it.

Mark.

So what is the suggested procedure for paypal, and ebay?

What do you mean? I'll try to explain what I was told.

The rep I dealt with say they'd been having A LOT of hacked accounts. Another problem they were at the time having and may still be having was with the whole 21day hold some transactions get. Apparently some people abusing this process and getting the items then claiming XYZ to scam the item and the money. At the time she said they were maybe going to go away from this policy for better seller protection.

Basically people trying to go around EBay and PayPal ship to confirmed address settings.

Oh and the most scammed items are Apple products.

The lady said she's worked for eBay for 13yrs and doesn't even use it herself, but if she did she said Apple products she would avoid buying or selling like the plague.

Back