Announcing Our New Twin Turbo Kit For 6.7L Dodge

6.7L-TWINS.jpg

I can't see any pic! Or is it my phone??
I wanted to see how everything works with the stock manifold.

About hybrid vgts.. What wheel sizes do you use and what's the cost to upgade one? You can pm me if u like to

These are impressive, enough that they will be going on my truck. I was down at the shop and went for a ride in the silver dually, 5.9, and was extremely impressed! I forget the size of the turbos, but thats the setup Ill be going with; 62/.80 and S475 I believe (whatever size a 62/.80 is...)

Our fab guy hit a home run with this setup. It will be a clean, easy to install and very well thought out set of twins. With the custom tunning that also dials in the VGT turbo this should be very impressive. There will be custom tunes available for Edge products and also SCT products. There will be some other BIG tunes comming from other mgf. as well. The twin kit will also come with ALL the heat insulation, heat tape wrapped pipes, turbo blanket, wire insulation and heat reflection panels. All of which is 95% heat reflection. Thanks, Brady

Which edge product?

Also, What kinds of mods are needed to support this kit? Like Injectors, Studs, and the like.

What kind of boost pressure were you guys seeing?

What size is the primary?

Which edge product?

Also, What kinds of mods are needed to support this kit? Like Injectors, Studs, and the like.

The size of the primary can be a stock VGT turbo. You can also upgrade the VGT to any of the up grade sizes we offer. The S474 can also change up the match what ever size you decide on for the small charger. You can upgrade these twins up to a racing set if you want to. The best thing with our 6.7L Twin kit is the fact that you get to keep your engine brake. This is a very good option for towing. We have upgraded the turbo drain hose to a stainless steel braided that is over kill for a drain hose but it will never split or leak. We added this at no extra charge. The S&B intakes that we had custom made for these kits will be here next week. These are included at no extra charge. If you will be racing with these twins, you will probably need the inake that we have been making as it flows more air. Thanks, Brady

Which edge product?

I get I can use the stock turbo, But...

What edge product did you guys use?

What kinds of mods are needed to support this kit? Like Injectors, Studs, and the like.

and let me rephrase that last question:

What size is the Atmospheric Turbo...

I seen this kit on Brett truck last year at TS 09 and IRP 09 its very clean looking. From my understanding Brady in Brett use custom tuning from Edge when you purchase this kit. Brady and his team are top notch guys. You should call in talk to him on the phone. 1- 800-955-0476

You would call and order the Industrial Injection twin turbo tune. When you power up the Edge, it will say Industrial Injection tune. Hope this helps you. We can get it for you any time. Thanks, Brady

i think he means is it the Race Juice w/ Att or one of the new CS/CTS units.

very nice kit, would like to see some "real" pics though.

Yep I agree not enough info from them. I ran into this last year at IRP with II and there pumps. I am sure it is a good kit but won't go on mine.

Yes, Race Juice with Attitude. The custom tune is available for our twin kits. Edge has done a lot of testing and tuning. That is a good program.
There are others as well. Thanks, Brady

What kinds of mods are needed to support this kit? Like Injectors, Studs, and the like.

What size is the Atmospheric Turbo?

We have all the possible mods you may need for any size we send you. We have been listening to what most guys want in a Twin Kit. They are resonable priced they look great and run great. They can be upgraded from the basic kit all the way to a racing set. We can add a lot of extras which add cost. We wanted to keep them affordable and usable. We have done that. They are easy to install and very transportable to a new or different truck. The good thing is you get to keep your engine brake. All the sensors are still in the system. Boost pressure with basic kit and program runs 55psi. We have tested 100hp injectors as well and it still ran great with head studs. There will be a time with enough fuel that upgrades would be needed. We carry ALL that you would need. If you take off the EGR you can install a external wastegate. It's been done and works good.Thanks, Brady

Last edited:
Back