Decal Giveaway

SMOKIN-U

Comp Diesel Sponsor
In effort to help grow our name we are giving away free company decals. All you have to do is go to our company facebook page and like us then either shoot me a message on here or i will get in contact with you as to where to ship it to. Also every 100th person to like us recieves a free set of cab lights of their choosing, decals, hat and shirt! Dont forget to check out our webpage and enter your buck into our first annual cdp big buck contest. Happy Holidays everyone!!

thanks for all the support guys!! we hit our 200th like last night! shoot me a pm with your address and i will send you a hat and decal i just ordered 50 of each to give out. We look forward to providing you with parts for years to come. thanks again

thanks for all the support guys! due to the overwhelming response i may not have enough hats right now but i have ordered more hats and decals and will get them to everyone as soon as possible. If you dont get yours right away just bear with me and i will get them sent out as soon as i recieve more in.
thanks

keep sending me your addresses so i can get the stuff out. i will be taking quite a few things to the post office in the morning and getting them sent out,
thanks

thank you to all those who sent me your address in reguards to a hat and decal. i am trying to get them out as best as i can but due to the overwhelming response we ran out of both hats and stickers. they are on order as of early this past week and as soon as they come in i will get them out. thanks again for your support and business!!

Back