1st test pass of new race truck

khaoskustoms

For the last 2 years we've been building a new truck for my best friend. Here is a video of his first full 1/4 mile pass on the truck.

Test pass

We have a few chassis tweaks to do, rework some of the cage so it will certify and then hopefully crack an 8 second pass with it next year!!

What kind of engine setup? Nice numbers.

It's a 6.4 Cummins based on Hamiltons solid 6.7 block. Fleece 71/83 1.1 T4 over SXE 594 1.45 T6 turbos. F1 315% over injectors and twin 12mm T&C pumps. RPS Diesel here in Canada built the engine, ported the head and spec'd the cam.

It's a 6.4 Cummins based on Hamiltons solid 6.7 block. Fleece 71/83 1.1 T4 over SXE 594 1.45 T6 turbos. F1 315% over injectors and twin 12mm T&C pumps. RPS Diesel here in Canada built the engine, ported the head and spec'd the cam.

Are you running any kinda gate on the manifold? Solid run all around for a first pass!

This weekend and next weekend are the last two chances to race in Edmonton. I don't know the schedule of any other tracks in Alberta.

It has snowed a couple times now. None of it has stayed longer then a day or two.

UCC is on the table. Not sure how well the short wheel base would do though.

It has snowed a couple times now. None of it has stayed longer then a day or two.

UCC is on the table. Not sure how well the short wheel base would do though.

Just build a subframe that adds another 12-16” and throw a nasty pulling axle under it for the pulls. Couple shorty fords did okay this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back