Chestertown elks truck/tractor pull

Do you know of any other 3.0 or lager trucks interested in pulling tonight? Don't want to show up and be the only one.

im sure the order will be the same as everywhere else. smallest to biggest. the open diesel class will run somewhere around 1am and there will be 14 people left to watch them. LOL

im sure the order will be the same as everywhere else. smallest to biggest. the open diesel class will run somewhere around 1am and there will be 14 people left to watch them. LOL

They don't have an open diesel class yet unless there are enough 3.0 or larger trucks to make a class. I'm not going down and be the only open class truck. Not fun pulling against yourself.

They don't have an open diesel class yet unless there are enough 3.0 or larger trucks to make a class. I'm not going down and be the only open class truck. Not fun pulling against yourself.

I hear ya, id go but already made plans to head to WV for a weekend to party with my ol' lady and a couple friends.

Eric won street class and got 3rd in modified. And I think Will Mielke got 2nd in modified.

Congrats to both!!

Back