Wheres Lloyd?

89 iroc, red, shiny, 406 small block. Runs on gas or methanol, Brodix Race Rite heads, 10.7:1 compression, holley 750 double pumper, 200hp wet NOS system, TH350 tranny built by Sepanek, 3500 stall converter. 4:10 locker rear

89 iroc, red, shiny, 406 small block. Runs on gas or methanol, Brodix Race Rite heads, 10.7:1 compression, holley 750 double pumper, 200hp wet NOS system, TH350 tranny built by Sepanek, 3500 stall converter. 4:10 locker rear

Mmmmmm I thought it looked special. :)

What stix are we talking about here? Name or type or some clue would be cool.

lemme know

well here is a situation to ponder, i am in the same boat as you all. and guess what i am not worried. i sent my injectors out on monday 3/15/10 to be checked and tweaked a bit, so we are now going on 9 weeks and i am not worried. i know who has them, i know they are busy, i havent talked to him since that day when i let him know they were in the mail. when he is done he will mail them back, no worries. it doesnt make anyone want to work any faster if they keep getting hounded! people work at their own pace bc of either work load or human nature and NOTHING is going ot change that. i know lloyd and he works hard everyday and each time i am working on a truck with him his phone rings nonstop, if he answered every single call no work would ever get done. so if you were trying to run a bus. to support a family would you try to get work moving or call everyone that has done bus. with you every other week, pat them on the back and tell them everything is going to be alright your parts are being worked on. lloyd may get mad at me for jumping in here (bc he has no idea i have posted) but i get so sick and tired of everyone whining about every vender about their parts are taking too long, the instructions werent written in crayon or color coded. patience in a virtue that no one has, unlike an a**hole which everyone has. i am done posting in this thread, i have said what i needed to say

:umno:Go start a business with that attitude, tell me how it works for you.

nozzles only for a CR or a set for a VP44 engine?...... or did you ship down a complete set of CR injectors?

Back