ABS issues

Chevycummins

Bad case of Tinkeritis!
well here recently i have been having issues with my ABS light and Brake light coming on randomly. Also my brakes act like they are dragging and dont release after applying the brake pedal. I hooked up a scan tool and pulled the following codes off.

65 - Power Relay Open
41 - Right Front Isolation Valve Solenoid
52 - Rear Dump Valve Solenoid
51 - Rear Isolation Valve Solenoid
42 - Right Frong Dump Valve Solenoid
45 - Left Front Isolation Valve Solenoid
46 - Left Front Dump Valve Solenoid

My truck currently has a P52121408AE module control and is no longer offered as a complete assembly. They no longer sell it as a complete unit and have to buy the module and control unit seperate. Before i decide to dump a bunch of money as both are right at or over $500 a piece. I am hoping to get it narrowed down without purchasing both.

Check your front wheel bearings that’s how I know my bearings are bad is when the ABS light comes on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well here recently i have been having issues with my ABS light and Brake light coming on randomly. Also my brakes act like they are dragging and dont release after applying the brake pedal. I hooked up a scan tool and pulled the following codes off.

65 - Power Relay Open
41 - Right Front Isolation Valve Solenoid
52 - Rear Dump Valve Solenoid
51 - Rear Isolation Valve Solenoid
42 - Right Frong Dump Valve Solenoid
45 - Left Front Isolation Valve Solenoid
46 - Left Front Dump Valve Solenoid

My truck currently has a P52121408AE module control and is no longer offered as a complete assembly. They no longer sell it as a complete unit and have to buy the module and control unit seperate. Before i decide to dump a bunch of money as both are right at or over $500 a piece. I am hoping to get it narrowed down without purchasing both.

ChevyCummins did you by chance resolve this issue? I have the same issue with the ABS and Brake light coming on randomly. At first it would happen rarely, now it seems to be every time I drive it.

Check your front wheel bearings that’s how I know my bearings are bad is when the ABS light comes on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad had the same issue going on and resolved it with new wheel bearings. Is there a way to tell which one is bad, or just go ahead and replace both?

Back