Injectors for a VP engine

regcanfan

Looking for some injectors, nothing to big or crazy. RV275 or possibly a little bigger than that. I want to possibly go up to a he351 or a modified hx35. Does Weston mess with the smaller stuff? If not wondering about a set of Flux Injectors. Happy for thoughts or suggestions.

I may have some new Dynamite or Edge (same thing) nozzles left from the old days. If you're interested. I have 24V injector bodies galore.

Messaged Weston back and forth a few times. He suggested putting in a bigger turbo, then bigger injectors than 50-75hp. So, that got me to thinking if you were to put in a good set of 150s and a modified drop in hx35 with just a mild box like edge ez without the wire tap would it run good or is the wire tap needed? Sorry this is old school stuff that's been gone over and over but thought I would ask.

I've got a set of his injectors with an he351cw, and a Smarty. Made 408hp at firepunk on the old injectors, his feel a little stronger, definitely cleaner!. Iirc, they're 7x.011 I think.

with just a mild box like edge ez without the wire tap would it run good or is the wire tap needed?
I had an Edge w/Attitude on my '02. 99% of the time I ran it on level 2 which was the 40 hp tune, equivalent to the EZ. The tap is nice when you want to blow the doors off some jackass or pass someone, but 40 hp was my go-to daily setting. Was a light haze at hard pedal but cleaned up very quickly thanks to a cam from Hamilton. Had DDP 100 injectors.

I've got a set of his injectors with an he351cw, and a Smarty. Made 408hp at firepunk on the old injectors, his feel a little stronger, definitely cleaner!. Iirc, they're 7x.011 I think.

Thanks. Which the smarty wouldn't have a wire tap. That's what I was getting at, have some larger hard parts and go lesser on the tuning.

I had an Edge w/Attitude on my '02. 99% of the time I ran it on level 2 which was the 40 hp tune, equivalent to the EZ. The tap is nice when you want to blow the doors off some jackass or pass someone, but 40 hp was my go-to daily setting. Was a light haze at hard pedal but cleaned up very quickly thanks to a cam from Hamilton. Had DDP 100 injectors.
Stock turbo?

Larger injectors and less tuning can get you in a hot mess towing. The beauty of the electronic pump is the adjustability. Large injectors aren't adjustable.
The smarty has a 1/2 fuel setting if you go too big, or just add a little more air!

Back