Tuning a W/M Set-up

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
I might have a chance to try out a Sno Smart Injection system over the summer with twin 220 pumps, my question is without a dyno how do you know when you are in the ideal water injection amount range? Does this just require trial and error or is their some type of tuner friendly baseline based off of my truck set-up? When is their to much injection or not enuff any type of symptoms?
Brandon

Prob not enough water to worry about it, it won't start coming on until about 6 or 7lbs, and it will ramp up to 100% from there. Run 50% or more meth!!LOL

I might have a chance to try out a Sno Smart Injection system over the summer with twin 220 pumps, my question is without a dyno how do you know when you are in the ideal water injection amount range? Does this just require trial and error or is their some type of tuner friendly baseline based off of my truck set-up? When is their to much injection or not enuff any type of symptoms?
Brandon

with 50 50 mix of water and meth you will feel a power increase, there will be no egt reduction. Straight water will see egt reduction and no power increase slightly better spooling. If the amount of spray is to much (nozzle size) you will quench the cumbustion and u will feel it for sure. I dont recommend doing more the 50 percent meth ever.

Back