Arson III Kit??

GhostRider7

i was going to order an arson II kit today until i saw on Wicked Diesels website that an Arson III kit is coming soon. i was wondering what the difference in performance and price is going to be. Also when is it going to be released?

thanks
jason

i was going to order an arson II kit today until i saw on Wicked Diesels website that an Arson III kit is coming soon. i was wondering what the difference in performance and price is going to be. Also when is it going to be released?

thanks
jason

X2, im wondering as well?

maybe i didn't specify i have a 04.5 dodge fass 150/95, 5'' magnaflow turboback, stock injectors, banks power pda, cfm plus, k&n,afe boost tube. not looking for exact numbers or if you think the new kit is overkill

The Arson II has made 656rwhp, and several approaching 650rwhp. I think another 30 with the Arson III would be possible, potentially more. All trucks seem to respond differently to the mod, CP3 condition with accumulated miles also varies effecting results. An average increase has been 50-60 rwhp, as customers have reported, a few have reported as low as 30, some as much as 80. All these are with the Arson II. The Arson III will contain an additional component used in our highest performing CP3 and will also be incorporated in our Level 1 CP3's, from this point on.

also maybe im dumb but if you reduce the circumference of the pulley wouldn,t that yeild the same resullts, example superchargers. don't know know just asking

You can crack stuff with a stock pump and a pressure box. Anyone seriously persuing perfomance on a CR engine, SHOULD invest in a rail pressure gauge. Sustained high pressures approaching 20k, will make your injectors be short lived. This applies to any product that positively enfluences rail pressure, the potential to damage injectors is very apparent. The Arson kits only increase the potential for more pressure, it has to be asked for by the ECM, or a by a pressure box or in programming. Even upon command it will only deliver what is asked for.

thankyou for your honesty my truck is my only mode of travel and i dont have unlimitid funds would you suggest your stage one in this situation? I heard some people talk some crap about banks whats your take?

Back