Bd Transmission Rebate!!

BDPowerDave

BD-Power Rep.
Not only have we extended our transmission warranty to 3 years!!!

We are now offering...

$200.00 MAIL IN REBATES ON ALL OUR TRANSMISSIONS

Don't miss this offer as it will cover the shipping cost of your new BD Transmission and Torque Convertor.

More details on the popular BD Transmission available HERE

mid_BD_Transmission_Dodge1.jpg

Please contact me for details on a stocking distributor or installation center in your area.

Member Prices

Forum Member discounts still apply on top of the $200.00 rebate guys and are honorable through any of our BD approved distributors.

If the rebate stands for that as well... Also if you can.. Tell me the limits of this trans....

I would not feel comfortable giving you numbers on the exact limits of the transmission, if I did I would be making thep up and that would be misleading, just too many variables.

I have Zimmeys Automotive in PA (Delton) running his second year of sled pulling with our race transmission, he is about 600-650HP. Also, I have (Rick) at Dave's Diesel in Angola, IN on his third season of sled pulling with our Race transmission, I believe he has been as high as 750HP.

PM on the way for pricing

BD Diesel Increases The Transmission Rebate

BD Performance Transmission Packages Rebate

From February 1st, 2009 to April 30th, 2009, purchase one of the performance transmission packages below and you could be eligible for the corresponding rebate:​

BD Performance Transmission
$200.00usd
$250.00 cad

BD Performance Transmission & BD Converter
$300.00 usd
$375.00 cad

BD Performance Transmission, BD Converter & *BD FleX-Plate
$350.00 usd
$425.00 cad

*BD Flex Plate only Available for Dodge applications

Down Load Your REBATE form HERE

BD Extends The Transmission Rebate

Thanks to the customer demand we received from the April Transmission Mail in Rebate program we have decided to continue the program until May 31st 2009​

More details availableHERE

Back