Now hiring

I think we are good everywhere else. Actually looking to hire 2 new tech people. Would like to have one that I don't have to do a whole lot of training other than the systems but they are pretty familiar with trucks. The other one can come in at entry level and learn things.

Have you noticed no one wants to move to Indiana?

images

Its all gonna depend on what the person has as far as experience. The fuel systems and trouble shooting part is very easy. Someone that is familiar with all of the trucks is the most important.

Right by my house!!! But the first exit has a waffle house.LOL

I wouldn't have moved from Missouri but jobs weren't falling out of the sky at that time so I was kind of handcuffed.

Hope you don't think the cost of living is high here? Cause its not. Maybe if you live in Marion County (Indianapolis).

Ok I'm done now. LOL

Hope you don't think the cost of living is high here? Cause its not. Maybe if you live in Marion County (Indianapolis).

Marion county still has a reasonable cost of living, try living in Hamilton county in Indiana LOL. $250K house $6K plus in taxes if I recall correctly. Where Anthony is located is a reasonable spot in terms of close enough to Indianapolis for convenience, but far enough away that your not in town. Could be an awesome opportunity for someone.

Most have a point, Indiana is about like every other midwest state, like OH, KY, IL, IA, MO. Not a shock and awe state in the terms of climate and/or geography.

I wouldn't have moved from Missouri but jobs weren't falling out of the sky at that time so I was kind of handcuffed.

Trying so hard not to make a crack here about this comment....must show restraint..... J/K ya Anthony. Good luck on finding a new guy. If I was hiring a guy I would go for that Watson kid, he's a pretty fart smeller.

Back