New Prostock build seen in Edmonton

Subman631

Here are three pictures of Brian Spooner's new Prostock truck that is almost complete and he had at the NHRDA Edmonton race this past weekend.

Duramax, not sure if it's a 6.6 or a 7.1, Hemi heads and a big ass blower. Should be interesting, I think he is going to have it running this week and maybe be in Billings with it in 2 weeks

Attachments

• Castrol2014,Carlan2014018.jpg
    Castrol2014,Carlan2014018.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Castrol2014,Carlan2014019.jpg
    Castrol2014,Carlan2014019.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Castrol2014,Carlan2014020.jpg
    Castrol2014,Carlan2014020.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 0
VERY COOL!!! Be awesome to see it at Scheid. Any idea if he'll make it out there? I'd love to shoot it for a feature!!!!

Blown Smoke is a 511 cubic inch Brad Anderson Hemi block with custom built heads by Curtis Halvorson (Extreme Engine Development out of Calgary, AB). It has a Bryant crank with BME rods and pistons. Bosch Motorsports 500% over LBZ injectors along with standalone tuning and fuel. The blower is a PSI 206 D. It is driven by a B&J 3 speed transmission with U.S quick drive converter system and a Precision converter. Brad Hadman chromoly 6.0 certified tub chassis and carbon fibre body…also entails blood sweat and tears by Brian, Jamie and Curtis.

yep, its going to be NASTY when it fires and fly's

yep, its going to be NASTY when it fires and fly's

Sounds identical to my cousins short block in his dragster. So I can only imagine what this thing is capable of. Not too mention the capabilities of tuning with that Screw Blower.

"Blown Smoke is a 511 cubic inch Brad Anderson Hemi block with custom built heads by Curtis Halvorson (Extreme Engine Development out of Calgary, AB). It has a Bryant crank with BME rods and pistons. Bosch Motorsports 500% over LBZ injectors along with standalone tuning and fuel. The blower is a PSI 206 D. It is driven by a B&J 3 speed transmission with U.S quick drive converter system and a Precision converter. Brad Hadman chromoly 6.0 certified tub chassis and carbon fibre body…also entails blood sweat and tears by Brian, Jamie and Curtis."

That was taken from a member on DuramaxDiesels.

Follow the FB page Blown Smoke

Last edited:
They have been working on it for a few years now and it getting close. With the amount of work they have invested in trying things no one else has done, once its all sorted, it's going to be unreal!

Back