NIB NX 2 stage NItrous and Single Stage

Sloverado

Cheat To Win
I bought this stuff in my quest to have a good running truck and be competive in the sled class I am going to be in but the way my truck is setup now with the twins I have it will do just fine. So here is your chance to have the best NX Nitrous stuff cheap.

I have a Dual stage NX kit with a progressive controller that can be setup to your likings. It comes with a 15 pound bottle and everything is still in the box. I am looking to get 825 for it.

I have a single stage NX kit also has a 15 pound bottle new in the box and would like to get 425 for it. Feel free to pm with any questions you may have.

I bought this stuff in my quest to have a good running truck and be competive in the sled class I am going to be in but the way my truck is setup now with the twins I have it will do just fine. So here is your chance to have the best NX Nitrous stuff cheap.

I have a Dual stage NX kit with a progressive controller that can be setup to your likings. It comes with a 15 pound bottle and everything is still in the box. I am looking to get 825 for it.

I have a single stage NX kit also has a 15 pound bottle new in the box and would like to get 425 for it. Feel free to pm with any questions you may have.

still got these set ups

Back