1996 Ford Ranger 4x4 *super clean* 4800

coorslight

they see me rollin
i know its not a diesel but i thought i'd throw it on here anyways to see what happens

I have a really clean 1996 Ford Ranger super cab. has a topper that isn't for a ranger but fits just fine and matches in color. The truck has a 4.0 V6 that runs flawlessly. The truck also has a 5 speed manual transmission with a good clutch and new fluid and newer slave cylinder. it also has a limited slip 8.8 rearend. has warn manual hubs on the front as well as new balljoints and front pads, rotors, and bearings along with an alignment. 4x4 works good. new catalytic converter and muffler with dual exhaust.
the engine has new intake gaskets and thermostat as well as new coolant. fresh oil change.

the truck has a 3 inch body lift with like new 31 inch goodyear duratrac tires on one month old mickey thompson classic II wheels. this truck is rust free and shines like new.
you would never guess that this truck has 185k on it. i have personally gone through the entire truck and fixed anything that it needed. I planned on driving the truck everyday but im 6'7" and its just not practical for me.

its a great little truck that has many miles and years left in it, hate to let it go but like i said just not practical for me.

call or txt mark for a test drive or any other questions you might have. (616)889-7477
im located in hudsonville, mi. about 1/2 hour west of grand rapids

now has a brand new set of firestone destination a/t's on it on black soft 8's for the winter. still comes with the wheels and tires pictured also

temporary price drop to 4800 till the truck i found that i want sells. (FOR THIS PRICE YOU GET YOUR CHOICE OF ONE SET OF WHEELS AND TIRES)

Attachments

• ranger 1.jpg
    ranger 1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ranger 2.jpg
    ranger 2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ranger 3.jpg
    ranger 3.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ranger 4.jpg
    ranger 4.jpg