12.80 Stock Tranny LMM with Idaho Rob Tune!

Today was the last day of the season so I figured I would try out my new tune from Idaho Rob. The only problem was the track would not let street tire vehicles start in the groove, so traction was an issue. I ran a 12.93, 12.95 and a 12.99 at 103-102mph all with 1.78-1.84 60' times. My best today was a 12.80 at 103.36.
60' - 1.702
330' - 5.151
1/8 - 8.081
Mph - 84.17
1000' - 10.633
1/4 - 12.80
Mph - 103.36

Not too bad for weighing 7350 with me in it. The only weight reduction was the tailgate and spare. All runs were made on my 20's.

The trans took it like a champ! It hit every gear, and did not chatter in higher gears. The tranny temps never got over 145F. This trans has been raced all season at 13.5's @ 97mph, so these were not the only passes on the tranny.

All I can say is THANK YOU ROB!

I will scan all of the slips tomorrow and post them.

Paul

congrats, thats awesome, it was only a few years ago you needed many upgrades todo what a stock truck with a big tune does now. are you thinking of any other upgrades or are you happy with the truck now.

Thanks! To be on the safe side I will prob build the trans over the winter and put in a tougher tune. Might even see some juice...not sure yet though.

Paul

that slip is almost identicle to my tuner only time was in my 6.4 !!! congrats.

typical ford guy give them something good they will never drop it.....lol jk

great times I as well went 12.9-13.0 at 103 104 when it made about 570 but my converter stall screws me... not good for sixty foots...lol

Congrats on the times! Best I could squeeze out of mine was a 13.3 with the Edge Evo Race. Maybe I need to man up and try out some EFI tunes :D

Thanks man! I always enjoy lining up against the 6.4's when they are not running juice. It usually is a very good race!

Nice truck and congrats on the times!

Paul

right on dude!! we would prolly have a great race!!!

typical ford guy give them something good they will never drop it.....lol jk

you dont have to kid.. ive been a ford guy for a while, i'ma take it where ican buddy... it's like the ford guys were slaves !! :hehe:

That is good times, man i wish i could say that i didnt weigh 1000 lbs more than you!! Idaho rob seems to be the man when it comes to dirtymax's

Back