Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > StarLite Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
K80

Name: K80
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
How's Zach doin?

I received an auto reply e-mail from him a couple weeks ago that he is having a medical procedure done. Just wanna see how he's doing.

Built With Blood

Old 03-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
woodsrat

Name: woodsrat
Title: NEW ERA DIESEL
Member`s Gallery
Zach is back home and tuning. He is pretty much caught up. Just has to take a break once in awhile.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it but are afraid of the consequences.

Old 03-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
K80

Name: K80
Member`s Gallery
Good to hear!

Built With Blood

Old 03-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
TMONEYDIESEL

Name: TMONEYDIESEL
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Very glad to hear he has been in my prayers ever since i heard about the operation, i hope he has a speedy recovery! Very glad to hear hesd doing well.

YOUR SOURCE FOR:
Camshafts
Pushrods
Valve springs
Custom Turbos
Exhaust Manifolds
Carrillo Connecting rods

Old 03-11-2012, 07:58 AM   #5
DaveMatthews

Name: DaveMatthews
Member`s Gallery
As mentioned, he's back. But I would like to ask for a little patience out of everybody. We are too used to Zach getting us taken care of right away. Give him a little bit of time. Its not like your going to wait a week or even more than a cpl days. He's got a lot on his plate, and needs to really focus on his recovery. Surely we can give him just a little bit of time to get us taken care of given the current circumstances??

Old 03-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #6
StarLite Diesel

Name: StarLite Diesel
Title: EFILive Cummins Tester
Member`s Gallery
Hey Everybody!

It's me! I want to say thank you to everyone for your patience and good will. I tried to give all of my active customers (that had irons in the fire with me as the surgery approached) a heads a up as to what was going on - but turns out I became very popular during my down time from new customers as well.

It was awesome to lay in the hospital bed and see the questions and orders coming in, but was daunting at the same time because i have never really been more than a day or so behind, and while in the hospital i could do very little to take care of people other than making sure orders were shipping. To add to that, i had planned on being out of the hospital in 5 days (I was being too greedy and optimistic) but ended up being there for 8 days. That REALLY put a kink in things..

For those that don't know, I had open heart surgery. Didn't know what to expect from it for recovery and - quite honestly it's kicking my butt - HOWEVER - i am getting very close to normal energy levels without having to take 3-4 naps a day, which in turn now has me only about 1.5-2 days behind - and after today I expect to be 100% caught up. There's finally some light at the end of the tunnel!

So, for those of you that have had to wait - I apologize. Given my growth rate the past 2 months, the nearly doubling of business the second half of February (right as I went in for surgery, quite literally) - wasn't anticipated and caught me off guard. Of course, I love it! I'm only sorry i haven't been up to my usual level of service and I know that it's irritated a couple people despite my efforts to get things straight. It takes alot of effort for me to focus on the tunes and be sure to get them right, especially with some of the medicine i've been on so I hope it's been worth the wait for everyone! Outside of a couple small issues with tunes needing to be dialed in a little better on a couple of stock trucks of all things, I don't believe anyone has been disappointed with anything other than the wait!

So again - THANK YOU everyone! Truly appreciate your business and well wishes for my recovery!!! If you have questions or if i've missed you somehow in email, PLEASE get back in touch with me. Last thing I want is for people to think i'm a flake :-)

EFILive Cummins beta tester and "Brand X" SCI Cummins beta tester! Like us on FaceBook!
StarLiteDiesel.com

Closed Thread