**LBZ FS:** 2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4

sootie

.....like a BAWSS
Selling my wifes truck due to her wanting to upgrade. As always when selling things I attempt full transparency to avoid any disappointment. That being said, the trucks is sold AS IS. It runs quite well and gets decent fuel economy. See following pictures for condition.

2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed LT 4x4 diesel.

-178k miles currently, increasing daily.

Stock Options:
-LBZ Duramax
-6sp Allison
-Front Console
-Onstar
-Power windows, locks, mirrors
-Heated Front Seats
-Dual Zone Climate

Modifications:
-Cognito Pitman Arm & Idler Support Kit
-PPE Tie Rod Sleeves
-TransGo Jr.
-AFE Intake
-Magnaflow 4" Exhaust w/cat & muffler
-17" x 9" Fuel Throttle Wheels w/ 285/75/17 BFG All Terrains @ 80% (stock wheels included with winter tires mounted. Finish is gone off the rims)
-Tinted 20% front side windows & 20% over factory privacy on the back glass
-Pioneer double din head unit with USB, Aux input & bluetooth connectivity (I have stock radio also)

The good:
-Interior is IMMACULATE, no visible wear on any seats. (Small burn from previous owner on sun visor & paint wearing off on some control buttons-that's it)
-Previous owner used it for a camper so bed has very minimal use.
-All electrical functions work
-Many many recent parts replaced incl: inner & outer tie rods, sway bar end links, control arm bumpers, brake pads, pitman arm, idler arm & bracket, LH upper ball joint. (AC Delco parts only)
-Well Maintained with fresh engine & transmission oil change.
-Low rust for a northern truck

The bad:
-There is a rattle/rumble in the front end I haven't had a chance to address (sounds like control arm bushing or steering box)
-transfer case output seal is wet
-brake rotors are slightly warped
-odometer screen fades in and out
-box crossmembers are rusted & frame is gravel blasted
-Body is a 7/10. Paint is flaking around fender flares, stone chips on the hood & fenders, some small dings and scratches around the truck

Trucks is located near Toronto, Ontario Canada (do not fear the cross-border, I will handle absolutely everything). Shipping can be arranged or I can deliver the vehicle to pretty much anywhere, within reason, and fly home. Alternatively, I could meet a buyer at the airport in Buffalo, NY if they were to fly in.

If you are interested in the truck, pm me your number and I will reach out by phone or text.

Asking $ 17,500 USD OBO. Any and all reasonable offers will be considered.

Some exterior shots
abe8011e7514e01b2a6907de426ab173.jpg
18530ff7b8f11d30f4926c7393cdefa9.jpg
e1e6e1f106917e881d87f0c843b1b7e2.jpg
19a73162e180d13142eef7f8ad0e3044.jpg
ae9d5466b50b493ef301c058ff8474fd.jpg

027cfc92a866bf7ad91a3b14d8b65a8d.jpg

Last edited:
Nice truck for a reasonable price. You even pictured the rockers where most sellers don’t want you to look.

Free bump and good luck with the sale.

Took a deposit locally on the truck today. Holding it for one week for the potential buyer...

Back