Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Motorsports Supply
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
jordanjames81

Name: jordanjames81
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Need price Dmax parts

Greg

Need a price on Valve Springs and a cam for a 06 Dmax. Let me know what you got. I will try to call or email you with more details on the truck. It the one i talked to you about earlier this summer.

Thanks
Jordan
Amsoil oil Dealer
AirDog Fuel Systems
Farmer's Machine
AutoMeter Gauges
AFE Power
Check us out on FaceBook
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Old 12-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #2
HIGH TECH RAM

Name: HIGH TECH RAM
Title: Haters!
Member`s Gallery
Dont buy from Greg he'll just screw you over! He's a cheap bastard!

Old 12-18-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
jordanjames81

Member`s Gallery
We buy from Greg all the time.
From now on dont come on my Thread and put your two cent in unless its helpfull.
Amsoil oil Dealer
AirDog Fuel Systems
Farmer's Machine
AutoMeter Gauges
AFE Power
Check us out on FaceBook

Old 12-18-2010, 10:34 AM   #4
HIGH TECH RAM

Member`s Gallery
Just trying to help ya out. Greg screwed me out of money and refuse to try and make it rite. Just trying to warn the next guy. From now on I wont post in "YOUR" threads unless, I'm helpful.

Oh wait... Thought I was being helpful
You wanna take it in the rear then have at it.

Last edited by HIGH TECH RAM; 12-18-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Old 12-18-2010, 10:42 AM   #5
BenM

Name: BenM
Member`s Gallery
greg

what has greg screwed you out of?

what is it going to take to make it right?

what do you expect out of this bashing because greg has help tens of thousands of people and dropped the ball for you?

im sorry that you got the short end of the stick he did not mean it personally but please post what he owes you.

Old 12-18-2010, 10:52 AM   #6
HIGH TECH RAM

Member`s Gallery
PM sent

Old 12-18-2010, 11:14 AM   #7
BenM

Member`s Gallery
pricing

jordan,

they are on his ebay for $595 for the springs
MaxSpool Duramax dual springs & Titanium retainers - eBay (item 190481477946 end time Dec-28-10 09:05:46 PST)

cam is $395 for a regrind with the keyway cut but he will need the drivetrain specs for you application.

pm me if you cant get ahold of greg, if you want i'll pass along the info.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #8
jordanjames81

Member`s Gallery
Thanks for the link Ben

I will just try to call Greg he already has a idea of what where planing to do with customers truck. I was just going to try and reach him on here. Just wish the bashing hadnt got started. Greg has done us good here at Hidden Valley Diesel and stands behind what he says.

Thanks
Jordan James
Amsoil oil Dealer
AirDog Fuel Systems
Farmer's Machine
AutoMeter Gauges
AFE Power
Check us out on FaceBook

Old 12-18-2010, 11:58 AM   #9
BenM

Member`s Gallery
greg

jordan,

i know greg has alot going on with products and customers sales and ordering and the new car and that is just a drop in the bucket alot is personal that greg has to take time to solve and fix that he dosent post because its not anyones business but his. so, im sure greg appreciates your continued busniess and patience during this downtime that is necessary for him.

the quality and price is worth the wait or the delayed call or two. im sure it will be back to the normal soon. if i can help in anyway let me know. and that goes for anyone that needs to reach greg. he has helped me out time and time again with talks and friendship that has extended well beyond the diesel sport its the least i can do for him and his customers.

Old 12-18-2010, 12:40 PM   #10
HIGH TECH RAM

Member`s Gallery
If he's so busy then how come he's watching this thread?

Old 12-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #11
BenM

Member`s Gallery
parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TECH RAM View Post
If he's so busy then how come he's watching this thread?
he was watching this thread because i called him and interupted him fitting the new dragster to get this resolved and told him to send you your $15.

he owes you for shipping because the studs were accidently double shipped because arp had them in stock at the time of your ordering when he called in the PO but when the PO went through they were out and arp didnt tell him this "this happened within 2days time frame".
when you called him a couple weeks later letting him know you hadnt recieved them he found this out and started calling around to see if he could get someone he sells to to ship you a set out of their stock when he found some in to ship you arp processed the set of studs also and that is why you were double shipped. like i told you thank you for being honest and shipping them back but all of your bashing and B.S. posting for $15 and a screw up that he tried to make right by finding you a set as quick as he could is rediculious.
so go ahead and post and bash all you want because in the end you recieved one hell of a deal. you told me that you will continue to bash him in the open open forums. thats fine i will repost this and your pm to me telling your side of the story that said the same as i posted and tell how petty this is from you over $15 that i have offered to send back to you. well reguardless wether you want it or not. it is on its way back to you.

thanks
ben

Old 12-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #12
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Why should you have to talk for greg? he is a big boy....

Old 12-18-2010, 11:23 PM   #13
HIGH TECH RAM

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenM View Post
he was watching this thread because i called him and interupted him fitting the new dragster to get this resolved and told him to send you your $15.

he owes you for shipping because the studs were accidently double shipped because arp had them in stock at the time of your ordering when he called in the PO but when the PO went through they were out and arp didnt tell him this "this happened within 2days time frame".
when you called him a couple weeks later letting him know you hadnt recieved them he found this out and started calling around to see if he could get someone he sells to to ship you a set out of their stock when he found some in to ship you arp processed the set of studs also and that is why you were double shipped. like i told you thank you for being honest and shipping them back but all of your bashing and B.S. posting for $15 and a screw up that he tried to make right by finding you a set as quick as he could is rediculious. That's BS Ben! Greg told me that he had a set in stock! LIE!
so go ahead and post and bash all you want because in the end you recieved one hell of a deal. you told me that you will continue to bash him in the open open forums. thats fine i will repost this and your pm to me telling your side of the story that said the same as i posted and tell how petty this is from you over $15 that i have offered to send back to you. well reguardless wether you want it or not. it is on its way back to you.

thanks
ben
Incase you didn't read my last pm:
Ben,
I'm still gonna decline. You seem as though your trying mend the wreckage of gregs past, Which is impossible. I threw the $15 out a long time ago. It isn't even about the money anymore. Greg Lied to me, Told me the studs where in stock and I'd receive them rite away. The engine in my pulling truck got put on hold along time due to his lie(Thousands of dollars sitting collecting dust). At this point its a respect thing. Greg has lost all respect from this. In my mind the rite thing to do is to warn any potential buyer of gregs tactics. I will stop the constant bashing, but the general public on an open public forum should be warned so they don't fall into gregs "lies"

Where does it state that I'm going to continue to bash him in my pm?
I have no clue Where your sending your $15 to.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #14
BenM

Member`s Gallery
?????????

Why is it any of your business?

But... Since you feel the need to know I've offered to help Greg out on some of the postings on here and parts questions that can free him up to finish things that have been put to the side and on the back burner and take a few things off his plate.

Greg has been a good friend and someone that I have trusted in personal issues for more than a few years and it's the least I could do when he needed a break from all of the things going on.

Old 12-19-2010, 07:07 AM   #15
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Once bitten, twice shy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenM View Post
Why is it any of your business?

But... Since you feel the need to know I've offered to help Greg out on some of the postings on here and parts questions that can free him up to finish things that have been put to the side and on the back burner and take a few things off his plate.

Greg has been a good friend and someone that I have trusted in personal issues for more than a few years and it's the least I could do when he needed a break from all of the things going on.
If greg has time to get on here and lurk and read the thread he has time to post a responce.....

I used to trust greg to.....He can be forgiven, but He needs to watch what he says to people....

Taking A fresh kill from a grizzly bear and claiming it as your own, is not a wise move.......Not only will the bear eat you, but it will remember you and your kind...

Good luck to greg in the future.

Closed Thread