This place has been overcome by pussies.

The reason this board is dead is because diesel scene has gone forward very fast in the couple of years are now you actually must know something about diesel engines and turbocharging.

The reason this board is dead is because diesel scene has gone forward very fast in the couple of years are now you actually must know something about diesel engines and turbocharging.

What the heck does that have to do with yard burnouts? Did I miss something?

Are you related to Banks? I mean you worship the ground you walk on with very little to actually still show or claim relevance for?

The diesel boom in 07-12 was likely the most entertaining to watch and see all the different companies grow and expand working through the growing pains.

Then again I'm still a believer that Big Foot was a much cooler monster truck than the other lineup of the mainstream such as grave digger ect.....

For what it's worth..... this would be considered bragging..... can't say I'm on paper yet since I'm waiting on the updated title. But soon enough.

20210526-221520.jpg

20210526-220910.jpg

The diesel scene was a lot of fun for me from 1998 to 2010. Learned a Lot the damn hard way that's for sure. Now days it looks like all the fast cars run the th400, back in the day it was just myself and Chad in his roadster. If I would have had lock up back then I would have really showed out. We were the only Trans brakes back then, it's key with a turbo

Back