Interesting......

if he followed that simple rule he'd never say anything, except maybe knowledge of 1" being small........

Wade, Darren's gonna be ready. Are you?
No,funding issue's.

What are you expecting Wade? An 8 second, fuel only, single 66 class?
Sorry if i came across wrong, i was just trying to creat some suspence..
Is Wade coming ? Please tell me Wade is coming ?
I can't wait to meet Wade. :D
You'll come back a changed man!!LOL

do tell.you will save me a 16 hour dive....

Yea really!!

Yea, anybody can pull a number out of the air. Wade, all of the whining and crying and now your not gonna show? That's OK, Darren says you can't outrun him anyways. I don't about a 10.06 in true Super Stock trim, but I have had some encouraging report's on everything from 12 valves to CR's. Ya'll just as well show up and run, or Jeff and I will just split the pot:Cheer: See some of you there. Gary

Times

I want to see a low 10, but within the rules that will not happen. I'm comin from Ohio and i'm bringing the heat! Maybe that's cold i'm bring and i'm going to the heat! Ya that's it. lol I can't wait to get there and have some fun. I just got my turbo so it should run tues. I must say it is one BAD A$$ looking turbo!!! Jeff

6000 lb., single 66, with no water? I doubt it:bs:

Even if it exists, it wouldn't last the 6+ rounds it will take to win without becoming a molten pile of metal.:kick:

Only time will tell.......................:stab:

LOL Jimmy!!

Are you coming to the race? It would be great to see you!!

Greg, probably not gonna make this one.....but TS is on my list to try and make unless the kids are in some kind of superbowlworldseriesworldcupbudweisershootout finalsLOL it would be good to catch up with you too...been way too long. nice trailer you just purchased lately too. you gonna try and make ts? take care.

Greg, probably not gonna make this one.....but TS is on my list to try and make unless the kids are in some kind of superbowlworldseriesworldcupbudweisershootout finalsLOL it would be good to catch up with you too...been way too long. nice trailer you just purchased lately too. you gonna try and make ts? take care.

Holy beard ether man!! :eek: LOL :hehe: Your starting to look like Dilbert!!:lolly:

Back