ok I got a new truck

yamaman

Well for those of you that didn't see this over at TDG I finally got me my PSD. So far I love it. but of course I live in a samll town and I am only 20 so you get the people saying oh it must be nice to have all that money that young but the funny thing is payments are only 500 bux a month not bad for an 06 eh?

Its a 2006 CC SRW 6.0 auto XLT sport FX4. It has upfitter swicthes and the tow command package. I absolutley love it.

not the best pics but all i got for now

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/evan/667862.jpg
http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/evan/667481.jpg
http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/evan/667480.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your new truck!
Now you need to dig deeper into your pockets for mods like SCT, MBRP, Airaid, Isspro etc...LOL

nummit said:
Congrats on your new truck!
Now you need to dig deeper into your pockets for mods like SCT, MBRP, Airaid, Isspro etc...LOL

Hide your wallet NOW!! LOL LOL

Congrats on the new ride, you're gonna love it.

John

well I am hoping to sell my stuff I had on the gasser to get enough for a set of cool duals, then hopefully soon gauges and SCT

oh god I have been lurken in the back of TDG and asken questions its way to late to put the wallet away now except I open it up and there is nothing there :(

yamaman said:
oh god I have been lurken in the back of TDG and asken questions its way to late to put the wallet away now except I open it up and there is nothing there :(

LOL LOL Welcome to the club

lol I don't know if I should say thanks or call you all a-holes for taking my money lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yamaman said:
I am only 20 so you get the people saying oh it must be nice to have all that money that young but the funny thing is payments are only 500 bux a month not bad for an 06 eh?

damn nice truck man and that's a nice low payment, mines like 750. I'm 28 and I still get that young crap a lot, especially since I run my own company, but screw 'em, they're just jealous. Oh, and the 500 jones is nothing compared to what your probably going to want to do to it.... but it's all in good fun... :rockwoot:

ya and your is 750 US mine is 500 CAD makes it even better lol. as for what I am going to do to it. Once I get some extra money :evil

yamaman said:
mine is 500 CAD makes it even better lol.

ooohhhhhhhh..... :doh:

Now, what's with the username, yamaman, I've seen the name around. That's not in reference to Yamahas is it?

yup yamahas it is. Just picked it because I love to ride dirtbikes. No motorcross as there is no track around just your usualy stupid crazy **** that you do on a dirtbike

yamaman said:
yup yamahas it is. Just picked it because I love to ride dirtbikes. No motorcross as there is no track around just your usualy stupid crazy **** that you do on a dirtbike

Stupid, crazy shiz is better than a TRACK, any day! :evil LOL

lol it sure is we do have some nasty hills and small cliffs and stuff around here so thee is usually lots of hill climbs and huge drops and such gets pretty scary sometimes (and painful)

sweet, good to know...

oh, and by the way..... RIDE RED! LOL

j/k, gotta razz a little.... got any pics of the bike? and I guess it's ride black in my case......

TRXLS.jpg

ride red eh whats the banshee doing over there lol ya its red but it still bleeds blue lol. actaully no I am a honda guy but when i went to the 4 stroke dirtbike honda didn't have a competition one yet so I went with the yammy instead. Now I want to get back onto a honda though. I don't think I have any pics of the bike actually will have to ger her loaded up and get some pics

nah, I'm a 50/50 kind of guy. I've raced Banshee's for quite a while. I've only been on 4 strokes for a year and a half and I do think that Yamaha has some great products to offer, as does Honda. Only prob with Honda is always towards the back of the pack as far as introducing new things, like the 450 quad, the step towards IRS 4x4's and so on. Maybe they do this to make sure the product is reliable and safe when it goes into production. Yamaha is always making steps to be out there first and they are very performance oriented, which I like.

Yea, post some pics if you get a chance, maybe one with you pulling a backflip.... LOL

pics of me doing a backflip eh. well does that count just going over backwards up a cliff lol have done that a few times hill was alittle to steep and boom on my back with the bike a comen down lol

Back