Refined list of 6.7 parts.

I have 2 BASIC long blocks available.
A basic long block is a short block with a head bolted on, no rockers, pushrods, injectors, valve cover, oil pan or any other accessories.

I have 2, a 2012, with around 80k miles and a 2013 with around 60k miles.

$2300 apiece.

I also have the injectors from both engines.

2012 Chassis Cab injectors, 80k miles, $700.

2013 2500 injectors, 60k miles, $700.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the 2013 injectors. Working when removed? I'll send you a PM. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2013 injectors are SOLD!!!

I will be picking up 3 more 6.7 bare blocks in the next day or so.
I'm asking $850 apiece, OR best offer on multiples of 2 or more!!! 6 will be available after tomorrow!!!

Mark.

If someone buys all of my bare blocks, I'll do $750 apiece.
I have 6, 3 of which will likely run standard.

You must buy all 6.

Mark.

I was looking really close at my bare blocks yesterday and 3 of them will definitely run standard with some hone work to 1 cylinder apiece.
They'd be great for use as a standard bore block, needing extra clearance for heating.

Mark.

Last edited:
I have either a block that needs to go .020 over, with a fresh .010-.010 crank OR I have a complete short block.

.010-.010 crank and block needing bored is $1250.

Complete all standard shortblock is $1500.

Mark.

I'll take the complete standard block...
Okay. Cool.
...When are you gonna be hitting PA?
That's the $20,000 question.

My main vehicle, a 1996 flatbed 2500 has shot the KDP, killed the case and leaks like a sieve, only slower, because I made a futile attempt to patch the case...and it needs brakes AGAIN. :mad:

Another truck, the 2002 3500, has a piston rattling around and also leaks like crazy.

The best option, my 2006, needs a goose neck hitch and some tires swapped around to make it worthy to pull my 32' goose neck trailer with.
This is the one I am working with for this trip.

As you can see, my options are many, but my choices are few. ;)

Mark.

Back