Hey RD, does this count as bling?

I think they are " Bro-fabulous "

Not my thing.

I respect it! Definitely as far as accessory lighting will ever go.

I think I like them.

So you have them wired with the running lights? or it's wired with ignition?

The install says to wire to the parking lights(as appears in pick below), but I didn't want my parking lights on all the time since I like the OLED outline look.

I wired using a dedicated fuse tap in my box which if I remember correctly was the power run/misc #33.

No, just when you put tacky **** on them that they weren't built with ?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

They don't look bad. Much more of a finished look than most of the trash on the market.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I'd normally agree, and that's one of the reasons I always hated the halo since they look way to ricer and out of place.

I just like the highlight on the body lines on the front with the updated look.

On that note though I ordered new clearance lights which were supposed to be amber, but they sent me the white led instead. These look completely "bro'd" out, but my wife says they make it look less like a work/aka tow truck. Company says they'll swap them out and cover return shipping, but may leave them on. Pretty cheap lights too, and better built than recon imho.
20190101-191440.jpg

Tires look small now. You should probably push the front axle out a couple inches and toss 40's on with simpler wheels ;-)

Tires look small now. You should probably push the front axle out a couple inches and toss 40's on with simpler wheels ;-)

Never! Could the be a tad bigger yes. The old 22.5s setup was about 1.5 inches taller of a tire.

The 35s work just fine, and the meat with the rims now ride smoother than the expeditions electronically controlled suspension with the factory 22s.

Back