Hardcore 6.4 Parts

promodracer

Does Anyone On Here Need Any Real Hardcore 6.4 Parts Not Currently Available?
And What Would They Be?
I Am Thinking About Manufacturing Some Parts That Would Be Well Recieved.
Total Egr Delete Kit, Billet Water Jacketed Re Designed 6.4 Head That Out Flows Duramax Heads After Best Porting Was Done.
What Do You Guys Think.
Would It Be Worth It For Me To Do So?
Thanks C.j.

6.4 hard parts

Why do you suggest the cummings head?
Do you feel the market is ready for it now?
just courious
Thanks C.J.

Don't take this as being rude but if you don't know why the cummins needs an aftemarket head then u need to do alot more research before you even start to think about making parts, again I'm not being rude.

As for your qouestion how about a lage turbo upgrade?

6.4 hard parts

I was asking because i cant possibly know what everyone needs most which is why i am asking. I am not foolish enough to think i have all the answers.
What i do have is the ability to build a killer cnc ported head and parts to go with it. And i mean waterjacketed.
I have acess to one of the best cylinder head r&d guys due to my hemi funny car engine program in my street car.
My r&d guy has already ported and flowed some of fastest diesels around
you just did not know about it.
We are just looking to build only the largest demand hardcore parts and i assure you they will be the best available.
I still appreciate your imput and feedback.
thanks C.J.

Ford 6.4L Kicked Up Parts

We have kicked up Twin Turbos. They incorporate a k31 rotating assy. in the large charger and a Silver 66 rotating assy in the small charger. We have already been testing and they are a great addition for lower egts and hp. We are working on a little bigger setup but it's getting quite maxxed out. We also have bigger injectors in many different sizes. We also just finished our bigger flowing high pressure fuel pump and are now testing it as well.
These 6.4L engines do make hp easy. Thanks, Brady II 1-800-955-0476 Talk to Shane at ext. 5564

I was asking because i cant possibly know what everyone needs most which is why i am asking. I am not foolish enough to think i have all the answers.
What i do have is the ability to build a killer cnc ported head and parts to go with it. And i mean waterjacketed.
I have acess to one of the best cylinder head r&d guys due to my hemi funny car engine program in my street car.
My r&d guy has already ported and flowed some of fastest diesels around
you just did not know about it.
We are just looking to build only the largest demand hardcore parts and i assure you they will be the best available.
I still appreciate your imput and feedback.
thanks C.J.

Your knowledge is clearly limited if you are looking for "the largest demand hardcore parts" and you are considering the 6.4 as the platform. ANY Cummins part would prob. sell 10 to 1 over a 6.4 part if it was truly cutting edge. About the only diesel engine I could think of with a lower customer base would be a 6.5. Just too new of an engine with a limited following for high horsepower use. Post up a few of those names your guy did "R & D" for too while you are at it. Hemi funny car engine in a street car :hehe:

Me personally I'm a cummins guy. But I do LOVE my fords...

When looking under the hood of the new 6.4's the first thing that comes to mind is eliminate the need for 40% of whats under the hood. How in the world can you do any kind of maintenance much less keep up with working on a 6.4? There is NO SPACE UNDER THE HOOD? I get a headache just looking under the hood of a 6.4

Not knowing I would say it would take a good 4-5 hours to reach anything under the valve covers....on a cummins you can get under any valve cover in less than 5 minutes.

Not that I don't like a 6.4 but, the money will be more interest in cummins parts.

Anything that can be done for the 12v platform will be well received by the higher class pullers.

Of course coming to a "cummins dominated" forum trying to push custom one off 6.4 parts would make cummins fans envious, especially when talking about custom heads... :hehe:

Of course coming to a "cummins dominated" forum trying to push custom one off 6.4 parts would make cummins fans envious, especially when talking about custom heads... :hehe:

That is a really, REALLY stupid comment.. You Ford guys cry too much. This is a DIESEL forum. You have to start a Ford only Forum just to keep the majority of modified diesels (cummins) out of your threads. If you've never been to a diesel event, and not just a Home Depot parking lot, you will see why Cummins hold the majority of any performance diesel sites. Obviously Chevy and Ford owners are starting to be more popular because of how much things have changed in the last few years.. But they still have some growing to compete in shear numbers alone.

I've been to plenty of diesel events, and been around tractor pulling my whole life. I know why the cummins is the motor of choice, mostly for their p-pump. But put that mechanical pump on a dmax or psd like some have, they give any cummins a run for their money. Simple as that.

The way I look at it its a new motor makes insane HP with just a tuner. GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR :D thats how you dominate get ahead of the competition.

There are so many cummins vendors out there. It would be hard to get going against them.

I've been to plenty of diesel events, and been around tractor pulling my whole life. I know why the cummins is the motor of choice, mostly for their p-pump. But put that mechanical pump on a dmax or psd like some have, they give any cummins a run for their money. Simple as that.

And yet you don't see anywhere near as many.. Which brings us back to the whole point of this thread... :thankyou2:

Six leaker has the right idea though..

Yeah but to run a mechanical pump on a powerstroke you have to spend 10k to keep the bottom end together. Not to mention 95% of the powerstroke guys piss and moan about the cost of injectors and turbo's. LOL how many international guys would drop 10-15k on a set of billet heads 3-5 pairs nationwide for all, 3 platforms. How many Mod pullers already put 7-10k into reworking a factory head. Just face it, almost anyone in the upper level of competition is running a Cummins and spending prob. 99% of the money being spent on engine internals and such.

But most are missing the point of this thread. The 7,000 hp. street car has me watching LMFAO

I was impressed with Stroked Out at schieds last year, got 2nd in the 3.0 class out of how many hot running cummins motors. But the $$ to do that :bang

Just me but I'd rather spend the money and have a ford with an international engine be very competitve and beat some cummins guys than just have another good running dodge cummins.... "Dare to be different" Next on my list of projects is a V8 powered ford.......

Just me but I'd rather spend the money and have a ford with an international engine be very competitve and beat some cummins guys than just have another good running dodge cummins.... "Dare to be different" Next on my list of projects is a V8 powered ford.......
We often refer to people like that as "more money then brains"

i think the 6.4 is an excellent platform to start making performance parts for!
you can have just shy of 600 hp on tune alone! not to mention 700-750 with tune and spray and a built trans. and now guys are starting to put nozzles and bigger HPFP's on as well as modified turbos. i say make some better flowing heads, there are two egr delete kits out right now, so im not sure if we need more of those. maybe start on internals now and have them ready for when guys finally find the limits of them. i know our pushrods are only good to about 4000 revs then they start to bend so maybe some of those. i say possibilities are endless.

Back