Anybody using these mounts ?

I bought poly mounts, in the 1st gen style. Haven't installed them yet, but excellent quality product. He was a pleasure to work with

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Just put them in Tuesday got rid of my vibrating dash and shifting of the motor I was feeling 8 hour job to put them in lol

So I have the motor and trans mount done. I do have to say it fixed my shifting I was feeling. I'm hearing new noises maybe it because i had the original mounts from 96 with 230 k miles. We will have to wait and see how long they will last.

Cool. I start My road construction job tommorow so I'll be able to start collecting parts again.

Do they cause a bunch of vibration ?

Not really. The engine does feel more secure thou. I know it got rid of my dashboard vibrations I was having. When I put the trans mount on my exhaust got a little more dronish I guess you can call it just a slight bit louder, another then that I love them. My dad tried to talk me out of getting them but i had solid made from Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene uhmw in my e30 that was a rough shaky ride but it didn't allow any movement in my driveline. So if I'm going to compare to that i would rate the uhmw a 2# out of 10#. Another thing these trucks arent new so we are not going to be able to drive around with a cup of coffee filled to the brim and not spill a drop like the cummins and duramax.
Get them you will be more then happy with them!

I put some stiffer motor/trans mounts my wife's 14' wrx. The slight increase in buzzing/vibration noise was minimal and worth the improved feel of the throttle vs response from the rest of the car.

My 95's mounts have pieces hanging out lol. I'll get all three at once Thanks for the info

Back