Pulling truck/tractor names that you know of?

Didnt read the list to see if all of ours were listed or not. Razors Edge, Razors Edge II, Thunderstruck, Who Made Who, Schism.

I was listening to Hank 3's " Three shades of black" and Thought that would be a good name for a puller to go inline with the color changes of smoke on spoolup. The problem is obviously my truck is white. Does anybody think that would work or would it be just confusing.LOL

Tim

Well some tractor names

True grit, warpath, froggy, nutcase, rampage, jd express, think green, john deere green, super allis, brutal force, super moose, jolley green giant, turn me loose, new generation

I have been calling my green GMC "The Color Of Money" for a few years now. I think I heard recently there is a NTPA tractor that also goes by the same name but don't know how long he has had it.

What about RAGGED OUT my old 2.8 truck:st:

THAT WAS ONE MEAN TRUCK!

Where did that truck end up at?

Was curious myself?!?

Its called Game On now, and pulls in KY, dunno who owns it tho. Just seen a video of it this morning.

WOW! That's the old "RAGGED OUT"....I saw a video of it competing against some of the guys I pull with in KY a week or two ago....definately didn't run like it used to in 2.8.:what:

Back