10 second 1st gen

Yea a 30's ford is not a 1st gen. Thats a cool truck tho only weights 3050 with driver. help tune that thing back in the day.

That isnt making any more hp, that is just utilizing what is already being produced.

Thats even better then making more power. Crazy to think an h1c, nitrous and stock injectors is the max hp you can make with a 1st gen. Why do they even make larger injectors if the pump can't support them?

Why even start a thread if you don’t care for anyone else’s opinion? If you know everything, there’s really no reason to be here. Just stfu and go do it.

Thats even better then making more power. Crazy to think an h1c, nitrous and stock injectors is the max hp you can make with a 1st gen. Why do they even make larger injectors if the pump can't support them?

I agree it better to utilize what is already there, but it still doesn’t change the fact that you havent produced any more power.
Also, I didnt say you cant make more power with a bigger injector. I said I dont think you can PICK UP 150hp more with bigger injectors.

With more oxygen via bigger turbo and nitrous it should very easily be possible.

Ummmmmmm. You don't have much experience with a VE pump...... Cause you be talking like you have P Pump fueling capabilities.....

It ain't gonna be easy as you seem to think. Fuel limited.

Last edited:
With more oxygen via bigger turbo and nitrous it should very easily be possible.
With that comment, I suggest y'all prepare to break these babies out, because the level of crap in this thread is rising fast:

503587_244_41

Ummmmmmm. You don't have much experience with a VE pump...... Cause you be talking like you have P Pump fueling capabilities.....

It ain't gonna be easy as you seem to think. Fuel limited.

With what i have already done it should be easy, but only one way to find out.

Your acting like I have no experience either? Need any injectors to play with? I have 3 different sets, need any pins? Lol. I got parts sitting in crates cause there's only so far a VE can be reliably pushed before there is no additional fuel present. If you want to burn up some head gaskets and pistons be my guest.......

Now you know how i feel lol. What size injectors you have i might be interested?
Big enough to be starved for fuel from the ve. LOL. But you wouldn't know that cause you think there is plenty to be had.$.02

Last edited:
Yea don't need that big of injector, i think a 5x14 would be more then enough fuel for what i want to do

Back