highest stock charger hp numbers

Wow you had a second slower ET but almost 3mph faster trap and dynoed like 70hp less than mine. I think there's no good way to estimate power going off that.

Last edited:
Yes but but how does it work he runs faster with a slower ET yet Dynos less? Like my Superduty never made and sense. 13.8 at 123mph? All it had was a 12v with a 68mm charger and 5x14s and LC DVs? Never got it in a dyno but we figured only 500hp at the most. With those numbers It says like 900hp witch I know isn't right.

Base it all on trap speed and weight, it will give you a fair average of power over the entire run..
Et is just a reflection of how well the Truck is set up. If your hp calculates the same on both, you are about where you need to be..
Use it for a tuning tool like anything else, it's not 100 percent accurate.

ive been around cars and trucks for years... like he said.. trap vs weight.. quit worrying about dyno #s.. dynos lie... i can make your 400hp truck show atleast 500 every run if I wanted to with the brake...

My 04 dodge qcsb has ran a best of 12.82 at 104 in the quater mile on the stock charger with 50hp tips and smarty ssr tuning. The last time i dynoed it, it made 516hp and 999.29 lb/ft of torque.

<MOOSE>

Wow you had a second slower ET but almost 3mph faster trap and dynoed like 70hp less than mine. I think there's no good way to estimate power going off that.

2wd manual = ****ty holeshot.

Higher MPH with less power = lighter truck. Or dyno numbers weren't inflated.

Here us the time slip my number is 5109.
u3ava4av.jpg

<MOOSE>

most ##s i've made on customers vehicles. all done on a superflow.
ve intercooled 12v- hc1 14cm housing. 319/682 eibles truck
ppumped hx 35 12v-423/807 gerkhes 97 215..
vp hx 35 24v- i believe was 419/837.. was dustin shaws truck it was 3years ago and i maybe wrong.
highest cr 351 with an auto was 467/1003 my old mans.
with a g56 511/1019, sokoloskis 06...the cr's are running pretty clean above 2200rpm and extremely hot(no problem clearing 1800*)... i rarely see over 475/1000 on 351's...

I made 406hp at alligators dyno day. Not that impressive right. But for stock injectors, charger, and dvs it wasn't bad haha. I wonder where the new dvs put me. I surprised myself and Dmitri Millard who was running the dyno lol

Back